Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Traitwatcher something new for your kittycats
11-29-2015, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2016 01:02 PM by Ivy Lane.)
Traitwatcher something new for your kittycats
Try the demo set up,
see if you like it
then you can buy it!

Traitwatcher by Phil Metalhead Click Here!

[Image: Traitwatcher_Snapshot_001_SINGLE.jpg?1448834001]

Tired of trying to find all your notes on the traits a KittyCat is hiding? Looking for a simple way to remind yourself what traits on the kitty need more investigating? Let the TraitWatcher help!

The TraitWatcher is a simple board that you can keep near your kitty, and as each recessive trait shows up you simply log that trait to the TraitWatcher and now have a record handy of what traits you're still working on.

Traits can be up to 16 characters due to mesh limitations, but the freeform input allows you to abbreviate long trait names any way you'd like. The TraitWatcher also highlights any trait you enter that starts with a "<" or ">" sign, so if you know a hidden trait is more recessive than (or less dominant than, depending on how you look at it!) the partner's trait, just prefix the trait name with a "<" or ">" symbol.

Did you make a mistake? Did you accidentally click "Eyes" instead of "Ears", and now the TraitWatcher says your lovely little kitty is hiding Scotty Fold Eyes? No worries -- simply select the trait again (that'd be Eyes in this case) and leave the field blank to clear it out.

While the TraitWatcher is no-copy, it is reusable; once you're done exploring one kitty's traits, you can simply clear the board and use it for another kitty.

Does all this seem like a lot to remember? Never fear, the TraitWatcher has a help notecard that you can access any time via its "Help NC" button in its simple single-level menu.

( 20% of proceeds from 6 and 12 packs go to the Pixel To Pixel Foundation!)

Marketplace Links :
Single Pack
Six Pack
Twelve Pack

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Julia Merosi , Unr34lity Resident
12-07-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Traitwatcher something new for your kittycats
A fantastic tool to keep notes in world on your starters, see what they hiding at a glance!
Try it before you buy it!
Right here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/79/216/23

01-29-2016, 08:06 PM
A great tool very handy indeed Smile

Facebook - Flickr
[Image: Unr34lity_Resident.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane
02-11-2017, 01:01 PM
thank you Phil Metalhead for making these for me! and now sharing them with you!

you can check them out here : teleport

you can play with the sample one and than purchase, or watch me using them at the Saga Project Breeding space in partnership with Claire

teleport

02-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Just bought mine I love it
tys Phil huggies

(02-11-2017 01:01 PM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  thank you Phil Metalhead for making these for me! and now sharing them with you!

you can check them out here : teleport

you can play with the sample one and than purchase, or watch me using them at the Saga Project Breeding space in partnership with Claire

teleport
03-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Bumping it up for Phil , come get yoru trait watcher!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)