Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Our Current Breeding Projects
11-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Our Current Breeding Projects
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I had a very interesting talk with Fabao and he told me that any breeders who are working on placing traits for the Saga charts, should put their findings into the forums, so here we are.

Marishka & myself have been helping the Saga Crew to prove the placement of traits on their chart for nearly 12 months. To date we have proven the placement of a few traits and have lessened the gap between a few others.

Currently we are working on:
1. Double Odyssey Love Eyes v Prismatic Eyes
2. Odyssey Crystal Rose Eyes v Peach Bellini Eyes
3. Verdant Eyes v Odyssey Rainbow Eyes (we have 2 sets of kitties working on this project)

You are very welcome to visit our website and to view the current projects we are working on. http://oddsandendsextras.weebly.com/projects.html

We both hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend,

Marishka & Rheaven Tussaud
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Reven Rosca , Ivy Norsk , fabioazevedo Oh , Wendi Lavendel
11-30-2015, 07:45 AM
Verdant Eyes v Ody Rainbow - Partnership 2
YAY!!!!!

Our Verdant eye - Partnership 2 project has just taking another step forwards.

Lady Vera & Lord Diogo have just had a son who is showing the Ody Rainbow eyes, now we need them to have a daughter so we can start the next step to prove what they are hiding.

The current information for this project can be found at http://oddsandendsextras.weebly.com/verd...hip-2.html

Wishing you all a good day,

Marishka & Rheaven
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh
12-03-2015, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2015 10:13 PM by Rheaven Resident.)
Double Odyssey Love Eyes v Prismatic Eyes Project
Hi Everyone,

This is a rather sad post, well for Marishka and myself it is, when breeding to find the placement of traits, Marishka and I normally use two full siblings, so that they throw their double hiddens into their box.

When the double hidden shows in the box, and it's the one we want to see, then the project has proven what we have set out to prove, that trait A is more dominant than Trait B.

Occasionally though, the double hiddens can be the more recessive hiddens of the grandparents, in this scenario it kills the project as the more recessive trait cant hide the traits you are testing.

This is what has happened to this project, the new box we just got shows Exotic Breeze eyes so that means that the parents are both hiding the Exotic Breeze eyes or at least one is hiding it, and the other is hiding better, either way this has killed the project as we know that Exotic Breeze can not hide either Double Odyssey Love or Prismatic eyes.

Marishka and I, now need to figure out where we go from here with the Double Odyssey Love eyes Project, whether we completely start again from the beginning with new kitties or whether we use the siblings who show Prismatic eyes and hide at least Exotic Breeze, with different partners showing the Odyssey Double Love.

For now we will be putting Lord Bonito (showing Prismatic) with his mother, Lady Faridah (showing Double Odyssey Love) and see what they give us.

This decision we will make in a day or two, for for now our Double Odyssey Love project is on hold.

The project can be found at http://oddsandendsextras.weebly.com/doub...-eyes.html if you would like to see how we came to the conclusion of the project.

Rheaven Tussaud

12-03-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Our Current Breeding Projects
Awwww! So sorry to see your work disappoint you. I hope the project shows fruit eventually for you.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
12-03-2015, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2015 10:22 PM by Rheaven Resident.)
Odyssey Crystal Rose Eyes v Peach Bellini Eyes Project
Hi Everyone,

This week is turning out to be a bad one for our projects, Lady Zanie & Lord Cary, who are full siblings & both show Peach Bellini have had another box and again it is showing Peach Bellini.

They have now had 3 female boxes showing Peach Bellini, which of course is their parents shown eyes, they are refusing to throw their double hiddens into their boxes.

I am glad that both Marishka and I are very stubborn and dont give up easily, so we now wait for their next box. The law of averages tells us that eventually they will toss their double hidden eye to show in one of their boxes, time will tell.

To view their progress: http://oddsandendsextras.weebly.com/odys...-eyes.html

Rheaven Tussaud

(12-03-2015 10:13 PM)Oselkhandro Resident Wrote:  Awwww! So sorry to see your work disappoint you. I hope the project shows fruit eventually for you.

Thank you Oselkhandro, it happens and well we are not happy with it but I was worried that the more recessive eye from the grandparents would hide in the box we just had, grandmother Lady Faridah shows the Double Odyssey Love eyes and she is hiding Grotto or Onyx, and the grandfather Lord Reynolds is hiding the Exotic Breeze. We were hoping that they would be kind to us but obviously not...lol

Thank you again for your kind words,

Rheaven
12-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Verdant Eyes v Odyssey Rainbow Eyes Project (1)
Hi Everyone,

Things are really looking up for us as far as this project goes, Lady Arlene & Lord Verdant have given us the female box that we needed to continue our project. We now have the siblings required to go onto the next step with this project.

Lord Moriarty & Lady Joy have been birthed and we are waiting for them to become adults (14 days) so that we can mate them and find out what their double hiddens will be.

You can view the progress of this project on our website http://oddsandendsextras.weebly.com/verd...hip-1.html

Marishka and I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Rheaven
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca
12-06-2015, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 08:34 PM by Rheaven Resident.)
VERDANT EYES PROJECT - PARTNERSHIP 2
Hi Everyone,

Lord Diogo & Lady Vera have had another box showing the Odyssey Rainbow eyes, but again its a son, so we have to wait for their next box, sometimes the kitties just do not want to play ball. Confused

If you would like to follow the Verdant eyes v Odyssey Rainbow Eyes Project, partnership 2, please visit our website page: Verdant Eyes Project Partnership 2

We hope that you have had a wonderful weekend,

Marishka & Rheaven
12-13-2015, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015 03:48 PM by Rheaven Resident.)
ODYSSEY CRYSTAL ROSE v PEACH BELLINI EYES PROJECT
Hi Everyone,

Lord Cary and Lady Zanie had their 3rd box and again it was a female box and again showed Peach Bellini. Both parents show Peach Bellini so their boxes aren't showing the parents double hiddens.

Marishka & I decided that time was against us waiting for the parents to show us their hiddens so we have changed course, and approaching this project in a different manner.

We have changed Lady Zanie's partner to Lord Boris.
Lord Boris is showing Odyssey Bellini, his hidden is unknown.

Lord Cary's new partner is Lady Kay.
Lady Kay is showing Prismatic, her hidden is Exotic Breeze. (verified)

Both Lord Boris & Lady Kay's showing & hidden eyes are more recessive than Lady Zanie & Lord Cary's eyes, so we are hoping that the more recessive eyes will let the hiddens show, but only breeding will show this.

If you wish to keep following this project then go to our website http://oddsandendsextras.weebly.com/odys...-eyes.html

Both Marishka and I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Rheaven
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Reven Rosca
12-16-2015, 02:54 AM
VERDANT EYE v ODYSSEY RAINBOW PARTNERSHIP 2 PROJECT
Hey Everyone,

More success with this project. YAY!!!

Lady Vera gave us the girl we needed to continue this project, it was her last box so a great deal was riding on this and she came through for us.

The Son - Lord Pashu has Odyssey Rainbow eyes showing and we are hoping that he is hiding the Verdant, but only breeding will tell us that.

The Daughter - Lady Christougenna (Greek for Christmas), also has Odyssey Rainbow eyes showing and we are hoping with her as well that she is hiding the Verdant.

You can follow this project on our website - Verdant Eye Project - Partnership 2

Both Marishka and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and an outstanding New Year.

Rheaven

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)