Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

WantedTiger Cat
11-12-2015, 03:32 AM
Heart WantedTiger Cat
I began collectiing cats because. my nana figured out that i meow at people for no reason because i adore kats. so she gave me my first kitty one of her own she breed herself. a beautiful black russian kitty with red eyes. midnight she was the first i bought myself my second and just got two more. one of which is a panda kitty i love pandas and tigers and now that i have one i feel i must get the tiger

most wanted: white tiger blue eyes

will take: any tiger cat at all

most i can pay : 500l$ (sorry i know its not much)

if you dont have one or feel i dont diserve one its okai. i dont care what the cats gene's are so long as its a tiger cat. iz will be happy. hehe
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2015, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 05:52 AM by Shamu077 Resident.)
RE: WantedTiger Cat
(11-12-2015 03:32 AM)RosesAndDasies Resident Wrote:  I began collectiing cats because. my nana figured out that i meow at people for no reason because i adore kats. so she gave me my first kitty one of her own she breed herself. a beautiful black russian kitty with red eyes. midnight she was the first i bought myself my second and just got two more. one of which is a panda kitty i love pandas and tigers and now that i have one i feel i must get the tiger

most wanted: white tiger blue eyes

will take: any tiger cat at all

most i can pay : 500l$ (sorry i know its not much)

if you dont have one or feel i dont diserve one its okai. i dont care what the cats gene's are so long as its a tiger cat. iz will be happy. hehe

I would suggest you look at the Breeds and see if anything with tiger fur markings would be acceptable: http://kittycats.biz/breeds-cats.htm

The real "white tiger cats" have purple eyes and are only a special issue from the Menagerie. A Normal size tiger cat costs a breeder about $40,000 L to acquire. You may find one at a distressed price of $6000 on a bid board, since KC only thinks a menagerie cat is worth $20 Lindens, and 250 x 20 = $5000 L. But to raise those cats to send in, it costs at least $150 L per cat.

I doubt anyone would give up a $6000 cat for $500L.
But many tiger-like markings in the American Shorthairs, Bengals and Australian furs are available in your price range, and with blue eyes too!
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
11-12-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: WantedTiger Cat
I have a snow bengal double tiger girl with blue eyes.

Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Gerbera Blue (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Tiger Curl
Ears: Wild Tiger
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)
Size: Normal

https://gyazo.com/c4ccf6dab01c659d22e0bc61aa0e0e11

She is worth more than 500L because of the double tiger traits.

I also have this boy who does not have the tiger tail but a similar sort of tail.

Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Gerbera Blue (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Wild Tiger
Whiskers: White (Boo Boo)
Size: Normal

https://gyazo.com/d86f90318137ab812181d4f2b6891bd7

IM me or PM me if you are interested in this fur/these cats.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)