Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: New Ears Soft Fold Boo Boo recessiveness
(01-01-2016 07:43 PM)Rheaven Resident Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 07:39 AM)fabioazevedo Oh Wrote:  Post here your evidence:

Soft Fold Boo Boo is dominant for Soft Curl ears

[Image: bb849f470e03941a574b98eb5f2fe868.png]

In my opinion, that pedigree has been doctored, photo shopped whatever you want to call it...those ears on that pedigree for Jenene are Soft Folds and the picture of Jenene in the pedigree doesn't have a shadow like all pedigree cats have.

I don't know what is going on here but that picture of Jenene isn't the right picture for that pedigree.

Rheaven Tussaud

Since I'm in Kittycats, 3 years, always seen this kind of problems with pedigress. With each new collection, new problems of pictures on the site. Always posted photos like this. As well as the Song said. Once I had a box of a Siamese Tortie with one of his legs with color FoxSalt. It was really fun. One leg had a different color.

But always something new to learn.

Well, I do not need this kind of attitude to prove something as false pedigrees. If you have questions about my work, you are invited to visit my cattery.

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane
01-03-2016, 11:17 AM
It's easy enough to check using Build-a-Cat. You should get the same sort of error. If the trait you need isn't listed in Build-a-Cat, let me know (a comment on the Build-a-Cat thread should do it).

This particular issue should now be moot, however, since it appears they've added/corrected the shadow image for Soft Fold Boo Boo.

I will say, however, that accusing anyone of falsifying and image is very inappropriate. While it's possible, it is nowhere near as easy as simply editing the image; especially when you're removing the shadow layer.

As I said in the linked thread, the correct action is for the owner of the cat to file a Support Ticket about the missing image.
01-03-2016, 05:02 PM
you'll see those kinds of pics in pedigrees for brand new traits in the beginning before kc updates -- scotty fold had the same thing going on before for a bit until they added the pic. Fabao is honest about his pedigrees and he is good at reading/interpreting them. Most people showing pedigrees for recessiveness are well-intentioned and honest although the skill/experience at reading a pedigree varies quite a bit.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
01-03-2016, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 10:59 PM by MsMagick Resident.)
If you look again, very closely.. those are NOT regular Soft Fold ears... there is a tiny notch gone from the ear on the left side (as we look at it). That is how they look on the box as well.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
01-11-2016, 05:52 AM
Hey all,

I have evidence that Soft Fold Boo Boo is recessive to Rounded Boo Boo - making it the new 3rd most recessive ear, nailing down its position in the Saga Charts. I did send following evidence to SagaKitty for updating the list:

This picture proves that my starter Finnbar is hiding Soft Fold Boo Boo ears (pulled with Soft Curl):
[Image: 23945788079_c3d1f4975c_o.png]proof for Finnbar hiding SFBB by yasmina quihoxil

And this picture shows that Rounded Boo Boo did NOT pull the ear, making it dominant to the new Soft Fold Boo Boo ear.
[Image: 23685461974_aff47188f1_o.png]Rounded boo boo dom to Soft Fold Boo Boo by yasmina quihoxil, on Flickr

So this mystery should be solved! ;-)
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , MsMagick Resident
01-11-2016, 09:28 AM

yasmina fabulous job. now we have Soft Fold Boo Boo PLACED between Rounded Boo Boo and Soft Curl.

I'm going to update the graph Mr Cat.

? Mr. Cat - Dominance Order Traits - Kitty Cats

hugs

Thank you for sharing

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
 Thanks given by: Yasmina Quihoxil

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)