Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestions on Special Colletions (so they know where to look =D )
12-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Suggestions on Special Colletions (so they know where to look =D )
Callie always tell us she has enough ideas for 9 lives but we also have our brainstorming sessions in group chat, so I'd suggest we'd come here to bring the ideas.

They work on a bunch of stuff at the same to remember everything we suggest, especially our crazy Special Kitties ideas =D

So, to open the whole thing, Arte has already posted about the Zodiac thing I'd love to see.

And someone brought up Matryoshkas (aka Russian dolls)... wouldn't it be lovely to breed from a giant one 'til a teacup, just like the dolls? *.*

I'm also fond of Japanese Kokeshi dolls, Carnival parade kitties, Venice Carnival Masquerades, etc etc.

Well, we can always dream, right? =)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: penfold83 Resident
12-22-2011, 07:08 AM
RE: Suggestions on Special Colletions (so they know where to look =D )
i would lika an Alien-Kitten >.<

Find all posts by this user
01-03-2012, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 09:18 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I would like a cat with a wild street life a real stray cat :-)
Rough fur not complete in order a weasted but yet classy hat, muscular and with a bit street dirt.
A scar here and there.
Preferable with a fragile beauty queen as partner:-D
A bit inspired on the aristocats.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-04-2012, 12:32 PM
I would love love love to see "big cats" collection, like leopards, tigers, and panthers...that would be amazing
01-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Like Kayleigh, I'd also like a real "Alley Cat"... *Thinks Thomas O'Malley and chuckles*...

While I like many of the Special Editions, they have moved farther and farther away from looking like cats in anything but shape... Ah, I reconsider: Not even the SHAPE is cat-like on all any more! LOL (Antlers, horns, devil-tails etc....)

I am not protesting against the previous Special Editions - but give us a "real" can now and then - that'd be refreshing Smile
I also always said I really want a viking-cat. But I have no clue how a viking-cat would look! LOL... So unless someone has an idea of that, well... It's just a lose idea ;-)
01-07-2012, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 10:28 PM by Emme Oxygen.)
(01-06-2012 01:07 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Like Kayleigh, I'd also like a real "Alley Cat"... *Thinks Thomas O'Malley and chuckles*...

While I like many of the Special Editions, they have moved farther and farther away from looking like cats in anything but shape... Ah, I reconsider: Not even the SHAPE is cat-like on all any more! LOL (Antlers, horns, devil-tails etc....)

I am not protesting against the previous Special Editions - but give us a "real" can now and then - that'd be refreshing Smile
I also always said I really want a viking-cat. But I have no clue how a viking-cat would look! LOL... So unless someone has an idea of that, well... It's just a lose idea ;-)

Viking cats lol \o/
Well, they'd have helmets with horns as well Wink

Tbh, I'd love to see an Around the World special edition but it's kinda megalomaniac, that's why I never suggested it Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2012, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 12:57 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(01-06-2012 01:07 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Like Kayleigh, I'd also like a real "Alley Cat"... *Thinks Thomas O'Malley and chuckles*...

Lolz on the viking-cat that would be so cool!
A favorite fantasy cat would be a cat made our of different pieces of colourful fabrics like a quilt or patchwork not sure how it is called in english.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-08-2012, 09:18 PM
A stuffed patchwork kitty! YES! <3 <3 <3 -In various colours, one of which completely rainbow!

What a brilliant idea - I love it. -And it must of course have a new super-recessive trait, teddybear-ears. -Rounder than rounded! *nods convincingly*

There - ideas enough for the rest of 2012... -Since we mustn't forget that we ALSO requested fewer special editions. Yes, I admit it: We are hard to please Wink
01-08-2012, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 09:41 PM by Callie Cline.)
Rainbow RE: Suggestions on Special Colletions (so they know where to look =D )
LOL @ you all... "i don't like NON real cats... oh gimme a quilt cat and one with viking horns..." , oh also, NO more special collections... ohhh MORE please!!!!

spoiled much? lol Tongue

it's ok, a few of our team members (won't say whom, but their names start with E & C) have been known to be spoiled Tongue maybe that's why they LOVE to spoil you all... just a weee bit Smile

callie

p.s. can anyone explain the obsession with rainbows??? hmmm must go back to noah's ark... let me guess, it was ALL cats on the ARK!!! Smile
01-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Yeesss Callie, we know it - we are hard to please, and yet ever so happy with our lovely kitties... Big Grin

-But if you give me a stuffed patchwork-kitty with "handsown" stitches and button-eyes, I think I will ALMOST promise not to complain.... much... for a bit... LOL!

The viking horns, btw, are very unrealistic Tongue The vikings never had horns on their helmets - it's a myth that derives from much later pictures of those "barbarians" ;-) (Says the former viking re-enactor)
Yet, it would of course be extremely cute with a little horned "viking"-helm (hat) for our kitties Wink

Confused much? Don't worry. -We love you anyway Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)