Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting the KittyCatS Creepy Collection 2015 - "ScaredyTatS!"
10-10-2015, 04:33 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????

KittyCatS is proud to present our 2015 Fall Creepy Collection cats!

[Image: scaredytats2015.jpg]

Cats and tats... what could be more fun???

Each of these cats is adorned with hand drawn and hand colored tattoos! Callie had a lot of fun going "old school" back to the simplicity of drawing and coloring on old fashioned paper and ink! Digital is great and yet, there is something that comes with complete hand done art that has a different feel. We hope you like that!

We imagined cats covered in tats with a theme of fall and halloween, and so we are happy to show you the ScaredyTatS!

A bit silly, a bit scary, a bit funny, and bit spooky and a whole lot of fun.

Oh AND like all our Fall collections, each cat includes (in its interaction menu) a ridable BROOM for you AND your cat to ride around in!!!

Your KittyCatS! Team

?????????????????????????????

KittyCatS - ScaredyTatS! Facts!

?????????????????????????????

? are the KittyCatS ScaredyTatS! transferable? - yes!
? do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. and one portable food
? do they come with a special animation? - yes! You can fly with them on a broom!!
? can I buy more than one? - yes!
? can I sell or trade them? - yes!
? do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? - no. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can potentially carry the genes of new traits that can only be discovered through breeding.
? can they breed something special? – yes! If you breed 2 ScaredyTatS kitties they will give you a really cool special baby you will NOT want to miss!

GET THEM HERE!!!

KittyCatS! Main Store

KittyCatS! Fall @So Cal

caLLie cLine Main Store

©2015 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield , fabioazevedo Oh
10-11-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Creepy Collection 2015 - "ScaredyTatS!"
I love the Tattoo kitties!

No special eyes? None? No pumpkin orange, no ghost white, no black widow red? Weeps copious tears.

(Really, it's ok. I know you have loads of new stuff out there ready to be popped. Pop, pop, pop. I might still get my pumpkin orange, -- or maybe a new purple eye, or maybe ... speculations run rampant )

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
10-12-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Creepy Collection 2015 - "ScaredyTatS!"
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Siamo lieti di presentare la Collezione KittyCatS! Creepy Collection 2015 "ScaredyTatS!"

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Noi di KittyCatS! siamo fieri di presentarvi la nostra Collezione di gatti per l'Autunno 2015: Creepy Collection!

[Image: 76e45f8a3e17e3dc3a3c8d9df92f7858.png]

Gatti e tuatuaggi... cosa può esserci di più divertente????

Ognuno di questi gatti è adornato da tatuaggi disegnati e colorati a mano!
Callie si è divertita un sacco usando la tecnica "Vecchia Scuola", tornando alla semplicità del disegno e del colore, carta e colore vecchio stile!
L'arte digitale è fichissima, certamente, ma c'è qualcosa di davvero speciale nel disegno a mano, una sensazione completamente diversa.
Speriamo che vi piaccia!

Abbiamo immaginato gatti tutti ricoperti di tatuaggi in tema autunnale ed ispirato ad Halloween, ed ecco qui, siamo felici di mostrarvi gli "ScaredyTatS!"

Un po' sciocchini, un po' spaventosi, un po' buffi, un po' inquietanti e sicuramente un sacco divertenti!

Ah! E COME TUTTE LE NOSTRE collezioni autunnali, ogni gatto ha incluso (nel suo Menù interattivo) una SCOPA cavalcabile per voi ED i vostri gatti, per volare scorrazzando in giro!

Il Vostro Team KittyCatS!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)