Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Lives @ The Lane! some as little as $250L
10-03-2015, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 02:04 PM by Ivy Lane.)
Lives @ The Lane! some as little as $250L
UPDATED 09/28/17

Home from vacation!!!! and set up some new sweet babies ( even a tonki lilac and some CTF/Swanky Lite hiders!)

All live cats over the age of 80 days are marked down to $250L or less! Have fun
. So if you have been eyeballing any it's time to grab them now I need to cut back on breeding stock so wrapping up projects.

The docks are filling up! Looking for a starter banger? we got that!
Switching projects so switching bangers, pushers and pullers!

Put some new lives on my docks, many at 100%, if you need em grab em, make an offer if you really want something.

Click here to teleport.

New Dreamy Fold, choco tipped, monochrome, lush, fluffy, scotty fold, toygers coming soon and more! Lives i used for my projects at a great pirce for you to start yours!

Just Put out some new kitties on the lives come help yourself or check here : http://kittycats.info/market?owner=Ivy%20Lane&age=Live
2 pages of live cats all with land marks and stats! have fun!

Pick up the landmarks to my other stores and see if I have more lives there!

Boys

Girls

[url=http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Simply%20Too%20Adorable/41/85/21

Happy Shopping!
Check back often things change every day!

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Aubreygrace Starlight
05-21-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Live kitties at the Lane, Docks are loaded! Updated 5/21/16
Fishing server is up , hopefully it's working i lost my pole so i am not sure.Click here to fish or to see the live kitties!

07-16-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Not feeling well sale :( make an offer lives on the docks
I am glad that you are feeling better. people were worried about you. I was worried about you also after hearing that you weren't feeling good at an auction. I remember discovering your store from a friend who helped me figure out why I messed up my first cat by opening it. they showed me how to send in a ticket and get my cat back. I was so grateful after being upset thinking that I could never get my first cat back. your friend was my cat saver bringing me joy. without them I wouldn't have know how to use the site. They tipped me off about your nice store and that you had this pretty megapuss for a good deal. Both you and the friend helped me understand cAt facts for new people getting into cats and how to get a cattery. You two told me to be careful not to get the cats sick. I really appreciated that both of your kindness. you always have cute cats all over the shop to buy.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane
07-17-2016, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2016 05:50 PM by Ivy Lane.)
(07-16-2016 12:41 PM)deadlycreature1 Resident Wrote:  I am glad that you are feeling better. people were worried about you. I was worried about you also after hearing that you weren't feeling good at an auction. I remember discovering your store from a friend who helped me figure out why I messed up my first cat by opening it. they showed me how to send in a ticket and get my cat back. I was so grateful after being upset thinking that I could never get my first cat back. your friend was my cat saver bringing me joy. without them I wouldn't have know how to use the site. They tipped me off about your nice store and that you had this pretty megapuss for a good deal. Both you and the friend helped me understand cAt facts for new people getting into cats and how to get a cattery. You two told me to be careful not to get the cats sick. I really appreciated that both of your kindness. you always have cute cats all over the shop to buy.

GREAT BIG HUGS! Thank you so much for sharing such sweet memories, that is the most important thing in life, sharing our sweet memories. Bless you all ways always! and may you never run out of hugs!
Lives are waiting on the docs for you , many at 100%
if you need one please check out my selection. TY

Make an offer if you don't like the price some real steals here. All lives on docks are going to managerie if they are not claimed soon..

Click here to see the Live Kitties on the chopping block.

09-08-2016, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 10:25 AM by Ivy Lane.)
(07-16-2016 12:41 PM)deadlycreature1 Resident Wrote:  I am glad that you are feeling better. people were worried about you. I was worried about you also after hearing that you weren't feeling good at an auction. I remember discovering your store from a friend who helped me figure out why I messed up my first cat by opening it. they showed me how to send in a ticket and get my cat back. I was so grateful after being upset thinking that I could never get my first cat back. your friend was my cat saver bringing me joy. without them I wouldn't have know how to use the site. They tipped me off about your nice store and that you had this pretty megapuss for a good deal. Both you and the friend helped me understand cAt facts for new people getting into cats and how to get a cattery. You two told me to be careful not to get the cats sick. I really appreciated that both of your kindness. you always have cute cats all over the shop to buy.

HUGs and love, sweet one do not worry, this is just the way of my life now. I have AFib and sometimes have to go to the hospital if the medication does not do it's job. I am trying to learn to accept it. There are options and we (doctors) and I are working with them to see if medicaiton will control it, if not there is Alation but have not commited to that yet. Hugs and love , one day at a time is how i am taking it. There are good days and bad days. in the end any day above ground is pretty good!
Lives full of love and ready to make you some boxes! Come check em out and see if you need anything for your projects!

Boys here!

Girls here!

02-11-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Lives @ The Lane! Live kitties on the docks over 80 days old marked down to $350L!
just updating, more new lives every day on the docks
from new trait projects
if it's not there ask me i might have one retiring soon that would work for your projects

Many lives on the docks available.

Check out the rest of the place, lots of recessives , new traits and sales with reduced prices!

feel free to walk around and relax on a bench , the docks , you can even fish!

Boys

Girls

Some at Too Adorable

03-16-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Lives @ The Lane! Live kitties on the docks over 80 days old marked down to $350L!
Ivy Always Has Super Nice Cats at Super Low Prices. Quality cats i might change that to... Someone that cares about making a great cat and not just mass birthing cats to sell. WTG Ivy..... Love Havin U in KittyCats

Owner of Many Cats
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane
03-16-2017, 01:29 PM
(03-16-2017 11:03 AM)garry998 Resident Wrote:  Ivy Always Has Super Nice Cats at Super Low Prices. Quality cats i might change that to... Someone that cares about making a great cat and not just mass birthing cats to sell. WTG Ivy..... Love Havin U in KittyCats

huggles! ty sweetie

11-14-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: Lives @ The Lane! some as little as $250L
UPDATED 11/14/17

New kitties on the docks! All lives at varying stages of love, boys and girls, tons of hiddens have fun!

All live cats over the age of 80 days are marked down to $350L or less! Have fun!

New lives on the docks, switching projects again! you just mind find what you need here!

Click here to teleport now!

here's a list of most of the live babies i have for your pleasure!

12-24-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Lives @ The Lane! some as little as $250L
cleaned my breeding stock out and you know what that means!
great cats mostly newish traits and reduced prices cuz they are live and aged

feel free to check em out

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)