Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

St Judes Charity Fundraising Auction Dec 6th - 5pm w/Nika & Rev, Pretty & Rayne
12-05-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: St Judes Charity Fundraising Auction Dec 6th - 5pm w/Nika & Rev, Pretty & Rayne
Some of those raffles end today and there are few entries in at the moment so get yourselves over there quickly, only just over 24hours until this amazing auction too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: St Judes Charity Fundraising Auction Dec 6th - 5pm w/Nika & Rev, Pretty & Rayne
Some of those raffles end today and there are few entries in at the moment so get yourselves over there quickly, only just over 24hours until this amazing auction too.
12-06-2015, 07:09 AM
Next time you bump, would you please post the SLURL to the auctions so we can TP there?
The SLURL is truncated in all posts, and leads nowhere.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Revan Salamander
12-06-2015, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 12:57 PM by Revan Salamander.)
Sorry thought it was on the first page as with our normal auctions I will pop that on there in a second

Yes Reven, just checked and it was on the original post on Page 1 but like you said is truncated and doesn't lead anywhere, let me pop it in here again for everyone:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th...128/199/21

Don't forget everyone, this auction starts at 5pm this evening!
Ok it seems that it truncates automatically when I put it in the thread post, I will drop you a LM inworld, we will be advertising throughout the day with the LM attached but if anyone else needs a LM then feel free to message Myself, veronika Darkwatch, Prettypoizen Resident or Rayne Broom or any of the ScratchN Post Staff and we will be more than happy to pass to you.
12-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Less than 2 hours until this extravaganza begins, come and support this amazing charity
12-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Less than 2 hours until this extravaganza begins, come and support this amazing charity

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)