Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
04-08-2012, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 05:41 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
(04-07-2012 11:53 PM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Oh thats interesting to know.
I assumed as i'd got all 9 traits out of some of my starters (not on the same kitty tho), this meant that all traits must then be hiding in all starters. I think my record too is 7 traits from a starter.
As for producing a super kitty right off i doubt the random allows that. There must be a random generating line i think that reads something like this : if ... give common shown + 0 hidden (+1, +2, +3 etc). Well it sure doesn't look like that of course and theres obviously much more to it (shown/hidden; hidden/shown, hidden/hidden for example) but i doubt very much if maximum 9 is included.

Yes I think you right so what I first thought when I started with Kitties was eventually I could get all 9 traits out of a starter if I was stubborn enough isn't the fact Blush

(04-07-2012 06:57 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 11:59 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Hahaha I think it took at least 6 months for it to kick in that starters hid a non gen trait for each trait...

... But are we 100% that ALL traits are ALWAYS hidden in starters? -Then why was it a myth for sooo long that shade & small pupils are super-hard to breed compared to other traits? Was there a shred of truth to that myth? ...

Saga

Not sure if a shade and small pupil are harder to breed but from my experience it is.
It seems the parents give more easy a mysterious eye shape than a small pupil (even if I know for sure they hide a perfect eye) and shade it seem they are more stubborn in this as well.
Not sure if this is a fact but this is what I notice in my cattery.
Why I'm always happy if they give me a small pupil as I consider to breed in a mysterious eye shape later on easier.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Kayleigh McMillan - 04-08-2012 05:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)