Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
12-20-2011, 11:19 AM
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
Hey Saga.. all cleared... i have translated your Transkript in my language and now i understand ^^
if you understand the Domination - Recessive-Thing all will be clear...

with your "Dominance-Order" in the hand i planed my 100%-Love-breeds new... an... awsome... i got that what i want..... Thx Saga ^^

... and... sorry for my English ^^ thinking in German and writing in English not really work *smiles*

(12-19-2011 12:52 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Hi Mr. Gloom

I am sorry, but I am not sure I understand all you write Confused -But one of the things you ask is "Should one not compose to azure with Mocha or 18K?" - and to that, I can just say that you can of course combine ANY eyes you like! My list is just meant to help you determine what might hide behind what, and help you find out what to breed with if you want certain traits to show. If you want Azure to show, it should be fairly simple, as it is very dominant. That, however, also means that if you want most other eye colours to show, Azure would not be the smartest thing to breed them with. (Unless the Azure-eyed cat has some other desirable eye colour hiding, and you're willing to "only" get the result you want about 50% of the time, of course Wink)

If my answer doesn't help a bit, maybe try contact me in SL - in German, if need be. -Even if I do not understand all of it, I know some people who might be able to translate.

Saga

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2011, 07:25 AM
Bump.....Please STicky this Smile

[Image: v9rl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Thank you so much for this list it is a HUGE help and benefit.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
12-27-2011, 04:31 AM
*PUSH* Please pin that

12-31-2011, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 02:25 PM by anna Acanthus.)
Thanks for this great piece of work saga.
Especially the Trait-Talk Transcript, and conformation on what i've suspected on the 1,2,3 gen is very welcome - i didn't realize it was practically a rule and glad i kept going with certain "dud's", it's totally worth it.
Anyhow, great to dip back into these lists when my mind is getting muddled, which is often lol.
As to some mystery births of traits which don't seem to strictly follow these rules ( i.e. ... leading to the assumption that a kitty is carrying a second hidden trait) they would need firm confirmation beyond shadow of doubt and are so rare as not to be really needed to take into consideration, and could maybe be put down to server hiccups, who knows ...
As for traits popping out from nowhere and for the first time, I've just had a case of plat (or higher) eyes coming out which can only date back through generations from a period even before june !

Also replying so that this thread doesn't disappear too far down the list and i really think it more than deserves it's place in the Important Threads section ... how about it, KittyCats staff ?
 Thanks given by: Khea Karas
12-31-2011, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2011 07:50 AM by Khea Karas.)
Quote:Also replying so that this thread doesn't disappear too far down the list and i really think it more than deserves it's place in the Important Threads section ... how about it, KittyCats staff ?

Please KittyCats staff we need Forum Moderators so we can Sticky Posts such as these. Its really necessary to have. Also as a general housekeeping for rest of forums. Thank you!

[Image: v9rl.png]
12-31-2011, 05:18 PM
will work on getting that to happen!!! i dont know how but will find out Smile never knew a sticky went in a forum LOL, you mean those little yellow papers? Tongue
 Thanks given by: Khea Karas
01-01-2012, 11:59 AM
(12-31-2011 05:18 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  will work on getting that to happen!!! i dont know how but will find out Smile never knew a sticky went in a forum LOL, you mean those little yellow papers? Tongue

Tongue

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-04-2012, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 01:00 PM by Yip Jannings.)
Will you add the stubby, chop chop and shorty tail soon? oh and the frazzled whiskers ofcourse and the morning glory eyes ofcourse! Smile Great work. Thanks!

Will you add the stubby, chop chop and shorty tail soon? oh and the frazzled whiskers ofcourse and the morning glory eyes ofcourse! Smile Great work. Thanks!
01-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Hey Yip - I add ALL traits, eyes & furs that I get or find info on :-)

So the sooner someone bothers to send me a notecard with proof about any or all of these traits, they will be there. (See what "proof" is in my previous post on page 1 in this thread). Usually I update the charts INSTANTLY after getting new and exciting info Smile

I have also meant to take a round on markets etc. to find proof about some of the newer stuff that is sadly still missing from the charts, but I haven't gotten as far as I would have liked. It is quite time-consuming - so I really rely on kind people's help.
 Thanks given by: Aiyana Nirvana , Karen Veriander

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)