Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
12-22-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
This thread now had it's 1 year birthday!

A year ago, we had no charts yet, and those that knew about the dominance-order (actually, many didn't know or didn't believe that was how things worked), we all had more or less correct notecards flying around in the community with some wild guesses and no real documentation.

I want to thank ALL the people who have contributed to the charts the past year - and that is a LOT! At one time, I did try to make a mention in the notes of the charts whenever someone proved something, but I had to give up on that... the list simply got too long and too messy :O
-But you all know who you are... So, thank you!
Each time someone makes the effort to create a notecard about some new proof and send it to me so the charts can get updated, it benefits the community. It has been a long time since I last heard of anyone deliberately keeping info to themselves, which was more the rule than the exception before! But now, we share our knowledge to benefit each other's breeding and help even new breeders to know what it's all about - and hence hopefully make KittyCatS-breeding more fun & rewarding for all :-)

Happy holidays to you all <3

*Group hug*
-Saga

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident , Sara Franco , Serena Stroikavskoi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Saga Felix - 12-22-2012 08:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)