Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
10-20-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
(10-20-2012 07:12 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  
(10-18-2012 11:46 AM)Sara Franco Wrote:  Thank you very much for the explanation Smile

But does this mean that the position of the cell, next to Russian white for Foxie and next to Russian Blue for Bengal Tawny doesn't matter?

Ehmm, well... In specific cases like these, where it's a brand new fur, but I know next to nothing about it, it's hard for me to decide where to put it on the chart. I like things to be correct when they're there, so I am tempted to not put it there at all.

-However, since it's brand new and fashionable, everybody will look for it... so if it's nowhere to be seen, I get endless IM's asking me if I forgot to put it there, or if I am absolutely sure I don't know anything, or telling me that someone THINKS that it MIGHT be dominant to this or recessive to that.

So well.. In short, you're more or less right. The position matters little, it's just put over the fur I know it's dominant to - or under the one it's recessive to - somewhere on the line.

Thank you for your reply Smile and Thank you again for your continuous efforts HeartHeart

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Sara Franco - 10-20-2012 08:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)