Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCat toys in object inventory
09-24-2015, 09:01 PM
KittyCat toys in object inventory
Can kittie toys self delete after you stop petting/playing with your kitties-as it stand we have to delete the KittieCat toy from objects in the invy-by the end of the month there is oodles,,and oodles did I mention oodles?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: KittyCat toys in object inventory
(09-24-2015 09:01 PM)Mareka Muscari Wrote:  Can kittie toys self delete after you stop petting/playing with your kitties-as it stand we have to delete the KittieCat toy from objects in the invy-by the end of the month there is oodles,,and oodles did I mention oodles?

I had a hard time reading what Mareka wrote here so I quoted it and removed the special font.

There are script functions to create temporary attachment that never go into inventory, and with experiences, the whole process can be automated, and the interaction with the cats can become more seamless.

I hope there will be a KittyCats! experience soon!

Note: Experiences must be activated at region (parcel?) level AND allowed by each avatar to function.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
09-25-2015, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2015 12:36 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
I don't understand how you end up with them.

Unless you mean the ball. Just leave it lying on the ground, don't take it into inventory. It self-deletes if you ignore it or if the cat doesn't bring it back to you.
03-09-2019, 04:30 PM
I recently got 2 kittens; they are 8 days old now. Funny thing is I just found one of them sleeping with a seahorse toy! It disappeared shortly after. Anyone know how the toy came to be and can I expect to see more toys appear?
03-10-2019, 01:10 AM
They randomly rez "cuddly toys" when sleeping, seahorse like you saw, owl, pig, frog, cushion etc.
You might even catch kittens under 7 days with a milk bottle or pacifier at times.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)