Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

*curtsies* Less of an introduction, more-so appreciation
09-06-2015, 11:46 PM
*curtsies* Less of an introduction, more-so appreciation
Greetings all^^
I am entirely new at having pets and to your Community so while I have your ears extend all heartfelt thanks for what is a new path for me in this world; I am very much enjoying everything about KittyCats! absolutely adoring my own.

(you know you're a fan when you accidentally 'detach' one losing it and you're trying like heck not to cry in as your sitting in the living room with a lappy in front of everyone worried senseless...)

So the main reason for this post is less to introduce me... but to prop all of you!
The help I've received from the Support Staff at the main store is something quite exceptional, and there's not much they don't know it seems; the main websites FAQ especially on basics was very well written, easily understood and totally informative; the Residents I've met in passing - patrons of KittyCats all such stellar friendly helpful group.

Thanks all, having a marvelous time. Huge thanks for being so cool!

> Bondi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Ryanna Enfield , Kayleigh McMillan , Winter Phoenix
09-08-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: *curtsies* Less of an introduction, more-so appreciation
welcome!! so happy you are enjoying your cat!!!! : yay!!!
09-08-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: *curtsies* Less of an introduction, more-so appreciation
Awww, I so needed to read something this positive on the forums! Smile
Welcome to the club of KittyCatS lovers or should I say uncurable addicts!
I am so glad you found the kitties.
They are so lovely indeed and I hear you in what you tell your experiences are with them, lovely and recognisable!
I cry a lot in the ticket system they must think I am nuts xD

I hope you will have many good times ahead in which you enjoy the kitties and love them :-)
Because the woman who reacted above is one of the 3 evils who are totally guilty making these cats so adorable.

Welcome again! :-)

~Kay

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)