Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Call to arms: Charts for eyes
08-30-2015, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2015 11:10 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Call to arms: Charts for eyes
Actually I was thinking about not putting this call to arms up because a fair amount of people seem to be working on these already ... but I had promised someone so here we are.

These are the eyes that still need to be nailed down, so if you are working with any of these eyes and have found one hidden with another eye that can narrow the range, please post it or send it into Saga's.

There are a lot so be prepared. I will try to do these in order as well from dominant to recessive
(Note: when I say between x and y -- x will the eye it is recessive to and y will be the eye it is dominant to. So it is between the 2.
When you see xA/xB and y or x and yA/YB, it will mean it is proven to be recessive or dominant to more than one eye but one of those eyes probably is not well defined. If I can I will put the best placed eye as A and the less defined eye as B.
I will first put the notes about the eyes as they are in Saga's chart -- if I notice that since another eye has become better defined and it changes an eye, I will make a note.)

Malachite between 18 Caret Gold and Crystal Spring

Tapestry Harvest is between Midnight Sky and Key Lime.

Odyssey Cognac Wine between Blue Ice/Ody Crush and Bronze (See note on Odyssey Crush. This eye has a more narrow range)

Sunset is between Caramel and Ice Crystal/Crystal Crush (Note see Crystal Crush. Since Ice Crystal is definitely dominant to Crystal Crush which is recessive to Double Dip Flora, Sunset is between Caramel and Ice Crystal.)

The Crystal eyes are lumped together but here is what Saga's says
"The five Crystal Eyes (Clear, Dream, Sea, Spring, Sun) have been placed in the chart between Key Lime and Ice Crystal, however we still need proof of dominance among them!!"

Serenity is between Crystal Sun and Ice Crystal. (Note: if you have any info on Serenity and Crystal Clear/Dream/Sea/Spring, it is useful since the order of the crystal eyes are not clear)

Twilight is between Serenity and Fancie Indigo Diamond.

Odyssey Cognac Moon is between Exotic Treasure and Divine

Odyssey Crush is between Double Dip Flora and Pewter/Cognac
(Note: since Odyssey Cognac Wine is recessive to Odyssey Crush, this NARROWS Odyssey Cognac Wine to Double Dip Flora/Odyssey Crush and Bronze. An earlier thread proved Odyssey Cognac Wine was dominant to Canary so it is now Odyssey Cognac Wine is between Double Dip Flora/Odyssey Crush and Canary/Bronze. http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=20805 )

Pewter is between Double Dip Flora/Crystal Crush and Bronze

Full Moon is between Double Dip Flora and Canary/Cognac

Crystal Crush is between Double Dip Flora and Starry Baby Blues

Cognac is between Double Dip Flora/Full Moon and Starry Baby Blues

Crystal berry is between Double Dip Flora and Odyssey Skyline/Odyssey Sublime

Tapestry Allure is between Gerbera Blue and Canary/Bronze

Bronze is between Gerbera Purple/Tapestry Allure and Canary

Odyssey Slush is between between Gerbera Purple and Mercury

Tapestry Reef is between Mercury and Mint Julep

Exotic Seas is between Fancie Rose Diamond and Rainbow Prism

Odyssey Skyline is between Exotic Seas/Crystal Berry and Odyssey Sublime

Odyssey Crystal Rose is between Rainbow Prism and Lucky Irish Clover

Verdant is between Odyssey Sublime and Strawberry Bellini

Violet is between Strawberry Bellini and Blush Quartz

Double Odyssey Love is between Tapestry Organica and Blush Quartz

and finally:
"Exotic Journey is recessive to Dry Olive, making it the new most recessive eye: one more independent proof required, please."

After doing this I realized, I could narrow Crystal Berry. I have proof Crystal Berry is dominant to Divine so

Crystal Berry is between Double Dip Flora and Divine

see
http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=20818

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Icestron Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Ryanna Enfield , Oselkhandro Resident , Kendrah Vantelli , Wendi Lavendel
09-10-2015, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 05:15 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
RE: Call to arms: Charts for eyes
I'm putting the updates in here and the updated date and ref whether a person on the forum or Saga's chart

2/28/16 Last update -- I have taken out the links due to KC updates to the website. Seemed easier than changing the urls and this is an old thread.

Tapestry Harvest is placed: between Midnight Sky and Blue Ice.

Malachite is narrowed: now showing between Oceania and Crystal Spring

Sunset is placed: between Caramel and Blacklight.

The Crystal eyes are lumped together but here is what Saga's says
"The five Crystal Eyes (Clear, Dream, Sea, Spring, Sun) have been placed in the chart between Key Lime and Ice Crystal, however we still need proof of dominance among them!!"

Serenity is between Crystal Sun and Ice Crystal.

Twilight is narrowed: now showing between Gerbera Blue/Crystal Crush and Canary/Crystal Berry.

Odyssey Cognac Moon is narrowed: now showing between Exotic Treasure and Morning Dew/Pewter

Odyssey Cognac Wine is narrowed: showing between Double Dip Flora/Odyssey Crush and Bronze (Because it is proven recessive to Odyssey Crush and Odyssey Crush is proven to be recessive to Double Dip Flora, it also has to be recessive to Double Dip Flora)

Odyssey Crush is between Double Dip Flora and Pewter/Cognac
(Note: since Odyssey Cognac Wine is recessive to Odyssey Crush, this NARROWS Odyssey Cognac Wine to Double Dip Flora/Odyssey Crush and Bronze. )

Pewter is between Gerbera Pink/Crystal Crush/Full Moon/Odyssey Cognac Moon and Bronze

Full Moon is narrowed: now showing between Gerbera Pink and Morning Dew/Cognac/Pewter/Crystal Crush/Crystal Berry. All we need is proof agains Gerbera Purple and it will be placed.

Crystal Crush is between Gerbera Pink/Full Moon and Canary/Twilight/Crystal Berry.

Cognac is narrowed: now showing between Gerbera Pink/Full Moon and Canary/Bronze

Crystal berry is narrowed: now showing between Gerbera Pink/Full Moon/Crystal Crush/Twilight and Canary

Tapestry Allure is between Gerbera Blue and Morning Dew/Bronze

Bronze is between Gerbera Purple/Tapestry Allure and Canary

Odyssey Slush is between between Gerbera Purple and Mercury

Tapestry Reef is between Mercury and Mint Julep

Exotic Seas is between Fancie Rose Diamond and Rainbow Prism

Odyssey Skyline narrowed: now showing between Exotic Seas/Ody Crysal Rose and Rainbow Prism

Odyssey Crystal Rose narrowed: now showing between Rainbow Prism and Odyssey Sublime

Verdant is between Odyssey Rainbow and Strawberry Bellini

Violet is placed: between Jade and Royal Sapphire

Double Odyssey Love is between Tapestry Organica and Blush Quartz

"Exotic Journey is confirmed : recessive to Dry Olive, second proof received by Saga's

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Lana Mathilde
09-11-2015, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 06:46 AM by Reven Rosca.)
The SagaKitty Charts say

- Twilight is dominant to Fancie Indigo Diamond and recessive to Serenity- more info please

Twilight is dominant to BlueBerry - Please contact me if you need a pedigree link.

[Image: 5258d593515ed7f6f61d6d86d95eb8b7.png]

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Kayla Woodrunner
09-11-2015, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 01:13 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Wow, Reven, this is very good to know, I'll pass the info to Saga's folks. You knocked off about 15 eyes in the dominance range for Twilight!

Is it ok if I repost your chart on the Twilight thread as well?

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=20619

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
09-11-2015, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 02:21 PM by Reven Rosca.)
Go ahead, Kayla! Glad I could help!

(09-11-2015 01:05 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Wow, Reven, this is very good to know, I'll pass the info to Saga's folks. You knocked off about 15 eyes in the dominance range for Twilight!

Is it ok if I repost your chart on the Twilight thread as well?

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=20619

Edit: Posted there myself

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
09-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Some of these are contest traits, so be sure to check out the contest:

http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/2015/05/kit...ntest.html

As we clear away some of those eyes, we'll add more (as we've already done with the furs).
Smile

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh
09-17-2015, 10:59 PM
9/17/15 updated Malachite, Sunset, Odyssey Cognac Moon, Odyssey Cognac Wine on list

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
09-20-2015, 05:31 PM
updated Crystal Berry

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
09-23-2015, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2015 09:31 AM by Icestron Resident.)
violet eye --
Hi Kayla - Violet recessive to Jade --

[Image: 8c6f11ece9c91f6832a0d5b6e9b28b14.png]

[Image: 87744e8ffed9da9e3093cb08bf451e00.png]

?????? [ Amber (Icestron Resident) ] ??????
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Kayla Woodrunner
09-23-2015, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2015 03:36 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Thanks Amber!! This is awesome. Knocks off 4 more eyes

Do you mind if I repost this also in the Violet eye thread?
http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=22421

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)