Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

DEI'S MON 1PM CHOCBURM/DIRECTHIDER! DREAMYFOLD EAR! CHOC TIPPED/DUBPLUSH! FANTASTIC!
11-16-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: DEI'S MON AUCTION 1PM NEW!!CHAMP TONKI 7T+2 Direct FLUFFY hider! NEW POMIGRANITE EYE!
Bump me up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: DEI'S MON AUCTION 1PM NEW!!CHAMP TONKI 7T+2 Direct FLUFFY hider! NEW POMIGRANITE EYE!
Bumping me up
11-27-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: DEI'S MON AUCTION 1PM The ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS KITTY 8tWhtRus/Pomegranate/Puff/LattCur
BUMPING!!!
11-30-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: DEI'S MON AUCTION 1PM The ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS KITTY 8tWhtRus/Pomegranate/Puff/LattCur
Bumpy bump
12-07-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: DEI'S MON AUCTION 1PM 8TPomegrante!,Champagne TOnki! BlueMink!,Silver&WhiteTab!
BUMP!!!!
12-14-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: DEI'S MON AUCTION 1PM: I WENT TO WORK AND THE LOCKS WERE CHANGED! AUCTION CANCELLED!
Bummpy BUMPMEUP~!
12-14-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: DEI'S MON AUCTION 1PM: I WENT TO WORK AND THE LOCKS WERE CHANGED! AUCTION CANCELLED!
(08-28-2015 10:03 PM)doubledareme Resident Wrote:  [Image: Mewwy%20Kittymas_zpspdmduogb.jpg]

DEI'S MONDAY AUCTION, 1 to 3pm
I am sorry to inform all of my wonderful Patrons that Mondays Auction has been cancelled. This was a complete surprise to me...I went to work and they changed the locks LOL. We are currently setting up for Wednesday so stay tuned.

NEVER FEAR DEI IS STILL HERE!!

If you have kittys at the monday auction please check the former location to pick them up. If they are not there, check with myself or Bunny as we have a few of them in inventory.

If you want to know more details or need questions answered please feel free to IM and ask I will gladly shed what little light I have on the situation.

This was completely unexpected and unexplained so again I am very very sorry this has happened but it is out of my hands.

I will let you know where WEDNESDAYS AUCTION will be ASAP and we will continue with our Auctions as normal!

Happy Holidays...don't let this that Grinch steal your Christmas Spirit... things always work out for the best!

I love you all and will talk to you all very soon and I am just an IM away. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I don't see you before then!

ALL MY LOVE
DEI
(and Bunny loves you too! hahaha)

SUN 4pm & WED 11am Poison's Paradise
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../46/238/21

THURS 6pm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...220/128/26

Be The Change You Wish to See in the World (Mahatma Gandhi)
12-14-2015, 02:59 PM
My cat for Wednesday was returned to me, but please do let me know where you will be for your future auctions - if not this Wednesday, then ASAP! Get in touch with me in-world if you can. Thanks.

12-21-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: DEI'S MON AUCTION 1PM:NEW!SoftFoldBooBoo,NEW!DoubleSnappy,NEWPomigranite!9TBlueMinks!
BUMP ME UP!!!!
01-04-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: DEI'S MON Auc. 1PM:NEWOdyAdoreEye!NEW8TBurmilla!BlueMarbAutumnEye!NYPeace/Water/9thid
WOOT EXCELLENT LINE UP>>>BEE THERE!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)