Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Instructional Breeding Project 3- Coming Soon!
08-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Instructional Breeding Project 3- Coming Soon!
Hi everyone!

I'm planning to start up a new Instructional Breeding Project soon, but before I do, I've decided to start a little thread for people to offer feedback on the previous projects (see http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=9122 and http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=18240 ), and make any suggestions they want to for IBP 3.

So feedback and suggest away! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel , Devilness Chant , Sanura Snowpaw , Ryanna Enfield , Malayaa Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight
08-11-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Instructional Breeding Project 3- Coming Soon!
I'm so glad you guys will be doing this again. It is such an invaluable project and teaches so much.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Oh awesome! I can't wait!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
08-21-2015, 09:30 AM
These teaching threads really are wonderful. And it's wonderful that ppl would take the time to do them.

When I meet new breeders, I find it hard to explain in simple terms, the breeding process. And as odd as it sounds, even though I know how to breed, even I get confused when some try to just explain it.

These types of threads give the visual and written explanations that make it sooo much easier than trying to just picture it in your head. And they provide a great go to for new breeders as they go through the breeding process with their own kitties.

As for input, I think you and Wendi did amazing jobs with the other threads and that you will do just as amazing with this one.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)