Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Foxie Red Mask Dominance?
07-31-2015, 05:35 PM
Foxie Red Mask Dominance?
Making the list for charts that still need placing made me realize Foxie Red Mask needs help. Since I am workign with that fur, I decided to start this thread while I look for charts that may fit.

Saga says Foxie Red Mask is showing between Russian White and Bengal Snow

Russian White (Retired) *
Chat. Tawny & White 1 also needs to be defined
Abyssinian Blue
Burmese Platinum *
Siamese Chocolate (Retired) *
Snowshoe Bluepoint *
Main Coon Plush Calico Washed
Foxie Argyle also needs to be defined
Bengal Snow (Retired) *

So if you have any charts showing Foxie Red Mask shown or hidden with one of these furs, please post it or send it to Sagas

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Icestron Resident
08-30-2015, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2015 08:14 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
RE: Foxie Red Mask Dominance?
Foxie Red Mask is narrowed: now showing between Russian White and Maine Coon Plush Calico Washed according to Saga's charts as of 8/15/15

Russian White (Retired) *
Chat. Tawny & White 1 also needs to be defined
Abyssinian Blue
Burmese Platinum *
Siamese Chocolate (Retired) *
Snowshoe Bluepoint *
Main Coon Plush Calico Washed
ok, so I dug through my matches of foxie argyle and foxie redmask -- I did mate them twice and both times,it turns out their hidden was the hidden so it was no help in gaining info on argyle or red mask, argggh.

So I've decided to birth a Burmese Platinum because it's right in the middle of the range plus I like the Burmese furs. I am telling you my intention so I don't forget. Here is the Burmese Platinum I birthed today to match against my Foxie Redmasks. (Her parents are 360 days old so the were from my breeding back then so her traits are not great but she is cute. Here is his stats (in 14 days, I'll give you the stats of the girlfriendSmile :

[Image: d087a56af04dd9f8a8972136037ecd56.png]

? CeliaOswald
Box
Cattery
Open Notes
Fur: Burmese - Platinum
Eyes: Gerbera Blue (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Pointed Soft Fold
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Plush)
Size: Normal

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , fabioazevedo Oh
09-09-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Foxie Red Mask Dominance?
Okay so the Burmese plat has grown enough to get engaged to find out where Foxie Red Mask is or at least whittle it down. He now has a name

? Crogher CeliaOswald
? 10 days ??? 30% ? 70% ?? 44% ?? 5%
Fur: Burmese - Platinum
Eyes: Gerbera Blue (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Pointed Soft Fold
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Plush)
Size: 46 cm (18.1 inch)

Looking at Crogher is so weird. He was created 11/15/14 -- 10 months ago! And looking at his traits, it's amazing how so many of them are so very very dominant. I had to go pretty far back to find a Burmese Platinum in my cattery. I'm on a recessive kick now. So this is his partner that I am pairing him with -- she reflects how I am breeding now.

? Liza RydiaDafydd
? 40 days ??? 28% ? 71% ?? 80% ?? 9%
Fur: Foxie - Red Mask
Eyes: Fancie Teal Diamond (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Dreamy
Ears: Soft Curl
Whiskers: Dusky (Dreamy)
Size: 44 cm (17.3 inch)

We are creating a baby to see if the baby will show one fur and hide the other so we can refine the red mask's dominance. A bonus is that Crogher might have Pewter eye hiding. If he does, it will whittle pewter down a little too.

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)