Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Ginger Love- (Ignore, I had a Red Tabby kitten!)
02-24-2011, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2011 12:11 AM by IsabellaGrace Baroque.)
Ginger Love- (Ignore, I had a Red Tabby kitten!)
Hi my name is Bella and I'm a gingerholic,

Lol, but really I have wanted a red tabby or red and white tabby since I first saw them while working on the animation for the KittyCatS hold. I have bought my share in cats looking for a Flame to breed my tiny ginger army, and no luck! So if you know of any reasonably priced red or red and white tabbies, let me know! I don't care about other new or rare features, just want them for a pet. Thanks! Smile

<3
IsabellaGrace Baroque
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2011, 08:23 PM
RE: Ginger Love
Hey IsabellaGrace, I don't have the KittyCat you want but I am sure other people do. Hopefully you get a response for your ginger addiction. :-) Can't wait to see the new animation, you did an amazing job on the current ones.
02-28-2011, 12:10 AM
RE: Ginger Love
Hi Tabby! Thank you so much for the compliment on the animation! I was really thrilled to be a part of things and can't wait to do more. Well, good news, my vday orange cats had a Red Tabby yesterday, yay! And a friend of mine gave me her Flame baby! So the gingers are on the rise, haha!
02-28-2011, 03:32 AM
RE: Ginger Love- (Ignore, I had a Red Tabby kitten!)
Lol. This is just the beginning.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)