Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! Confetti Cats!
07-21-2015, 05:06 AM
RE: Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! Confetti Cats!
(07-19-2015 10:43 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I am tempted to give this a try Smile
I remain to be a hoarder of boxes and nothing can change that xD
Hoarding is, I think, an addiction in an addiction I just love to hoard.
I simply have to wait till I have enough boxes from my tiny cattery which I like to menagerie, which doesn't happen so much, to finally obtain my confetti pair :-)

I get a lot of satisfaction from hoarding myself, too!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2015, 05:51 PM
(07-21-2015 12:58 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hi, i have adjusted the AD to reflect the cats as they come... i apologize for the misunderstanding.

it was not intentional, i was just thinking that people could see one of thousands of possibilities that would be possible with the confetti fur and that it would be exciting for them since the fur passed.

and because this was a "new" way of introducing a passable fur, in my making them and testing various traits on them i just kept one i liked and used that for the ad.

the intention was not to be misleading in anyway. it was just an oversight on my part and i really am sorry it led to confusion for some.

Which add did you change??
07-24-2015, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 08:25 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
I wish I'd seen it. I thought I'd seen everything then people started talking about this picture, but no one could say where they'd seen it. I've been looking for it since the 19th. For some reason I didn't see Callie's post the next day. I don't know why they're talking about Dreamy whiskers either.

If the offspring are basically the Confetti pattern in a different color scheme or in some way a natural derivative of it, no picture of the offspring is needed. As it's never been needed for other special offspring. However, if it's actually true the Confetti offspring look substantially different from their parents, it might be wise to include one in a picture with the parents, or else people will be confused by the offspring being so different. Or if the offspring may be wildly different from each other too, maybe a picture of the parents with kitten silhouettes to suggest the mystery and surprise.
07-25-2015, 06:39 AM
There is a picture in the Confetti's notecard and one picture in the mainstore, where you can buy them, with 2 statues.

The "original" statues and the picture had non genesis eyes, dreamy whiskers and a different tail, so some people though that was the real appearance of the Confetti when bought and unpacked, but they are all genesis traits with a Confetti fur, so Calllie changed the picture in the Mainstore, if you go there now can see all genesis cats with Confetti fur, and removed the statues. That's all Smile

Personally think that it's impossible show a picture of 2 Confetti parents with a a Confetti os since the new Confetti fur need to be discovered by us
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)