Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! Confetti Cats!
07-16-2015, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015 01:10 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! Confetti Cats!
KittyCatS is excited to present an very fun and festive new edition to our Menagerie Cat Family... with a VERY fun added twist never before possible!

"The Menagerie... that magical, mysterious place where KittyCatS go to enjoy a life of luxury, enjoyment and fun. A place where cats play together and enjoy a life of their dreams, besides of course being with you."

By now you have learned that different kinds of Tigers inhabit the Menagerie; The Bengal, The White and Disco Tigers. The Bengal and White have shown us that natural animals live in the Menagerie and the DiscoTiger has shown us that there is magic there indeed, and a lot of colorful creatures!

Enter our newest colorful addition... this cat is FULL of surprises that will be very thrilling... full of a lot of surprises for you to discover and uncover!!

[Image: KittyCatS-Confetti-new-Menagerie-Exclusive1.jpg]

What is that you ask? Think... done yet?

Well this adorable Confetti Cat has been the Life of the party in the Menagerie. Its spotted colored coat was something that the Disco Tigers LOVED and like the Colorful Disco Tigers who love to have fun and party, what party would be complete with out some Confetti Cats AND their FAMILY!!! (did you guess yet?)

Well their family, let's talk about them. There's Cherry, and Grape, could they be fruits??? NOOOOO, there is also Blue and Pink, hmmm so what does that mean??? (have you guessed YET?)

Ok, well these Confetti KittyCatS loves to be held, played with, cuddled and pampered just like all the other KittyCatS. We're hoping they will be a delight to your eyes.

Oh.. They don't have any special traits that can pass like eyes or tails or ears like past Menagerie cats but we thought you'd think that was ok since they can pass... their FUR!!! (if you haven't guessed yet) And... their offspring will also have an array of colors for you to discover!!!

Confetti cats are only available through your Kitty Dollars earned via the Menagerie, and if you don't have enough now, you can save up for one. They plan on staying around for a very, very, very, very long time.

Your KittyCatS! Team

KittyCatS! Menagerie Collectible - Confetti Fast Facts!

* are the collectible Menagerie Confetti KittyCatS transferable? - no, as it is a starter cat, their offspring will be transferable.
* can I get more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - Confetti cats that you purchase from the KittyCatS store are not transferable unless perma-petted, however Confetti cats offspring are transferable
* how do I get them? - Our Menagerie Collectible Confetti can be purchased with your "Kitty Dollars" earned by sending cats and boxes to the Menagerie. This is shown on your account as your "Kitty Dollar Balance"
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? - they have the ability to pass their furs though it is not a guarantee. *see manual and notes below for new breeding instructions.
* do they contain special traits? no, they contain traits found in all starters.

Fast facts on breeding the new Confetti Cats:

* A Confetti KittyCatS has 4 fur traits, 2 normal traits and 2 special color traits.
* Confetti KittyCatS have a visible and a hidden Confetti trait which can pass when you breed them.
* If you breed 2 Confetti KittyCatS together you have the CHANCE to get another Confetti KittyCatS, this is the ONLY way to get more Confetti Cats.
* If your offspring kitten is not a Confetti KittyCatS it will have the normal 2 fur traits and breeding with it will never give you another Confetti KittyCats.
* If you breed a Confetti cat with a normal cat there will be NO possibility of getting a Confetti cat.

GET THEM HERE

©2015 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text @ KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Vampiva Belfire , Ryanna Enfield , Aubreygrace Starlight , Abeliaa Resident , Crepe Myrtle , Ivy Norsk , Kayleigh McMillan , Maxwell Grantly , Ayame Meili , Eurydice Barzane , Lixy Byron , Icestron Resident , FancyCatspaw Resident
07-16-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! Confetti Cats!
I love these! Thank you kittycats for a wonderful surprise!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
07-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Is this the first menagerie cat that is not transferrable?

They are gorgeous! Congrats!
07-16-2015, 04:23 PM
(07-16-2015 04:12 PM)Bumblebliss Resident Wrote:  Is this the first menagerie cat that is not transferrable?

They are gorgeous! Congrats!

Yes and the first one where fur can pas andmaybe give you a special kitten Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Bumblebliss Resident
07-16-2015, 08:09 PM
OMG OMG!!! Thank you!
[Ivy runs around in circles screaming for bit and then goes back to reading the particular details.]

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
07-16-2015, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2015 08:27 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Awww gorgeous!
Now trying to decide which one to get first, life is hard :-)
Oh my word!
We can breed our own confetti cats, awesome!!!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
07-17-2015, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2015 01:38 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
I do think that these kittens look fantastic. Well done to the KittyCatS team. I think these two look marvellous.
I shall look forward to seeing what their offspring look like. I bet their babies will be just as amazing at these two!

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
07-17-2015, 10:42 AM
Thank you for the new and wonderful challenge this brings. *smiles* They look so cute!

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
07-19-2015, 01:25 AM
I'm disappointed. The cat you see on the advertisement is not the cat you receive. You get the confetti fur with all other genesis traits shown. There is no way you can breed a pretty confetti cat with genesis + genesis traits unless they hide something good. I wouldn't had minded if the non-transfer cat is as pretty as the advertisement, at least I get to keep it and its worth perma-petting. Its a bit of a lead-on IMHO. Better to save for the pretty giraffe cat, at least you know that's what you are getting Confused
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Oselkhandro Resident
07-19-2015, 04:17 AM
(07-19-2015 01:25 AM)Xoei Resident Wrote:  I'm disappointed. The cat you see on the advertisement is not the cat you receive. You get the confetti fur with all other genesis traits shown. There is no way you can breed a pretty confetti cat with genesis + genesis traits unless they hide something good. I wouldn't had minded if the non-transfer cat is as pretty as the advertisement, at least I get to keep it and its worth perma-petting. Its a bit of a lead-on IMHO. Better to save for the pretty giraffe cat, at least you know that's what you are getting Confused

No Dreamy Whiskers?

And they're no transfer too? I was wondering why I hadn't seen any in the Secondary Markets yet. That explains that.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)