Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! La Giraffe
07-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! La Giraffe
KittyCatS is proud to present an elegant & adorable new edition to our Menagerie Cat Family.

"The Menagerie... that magical, mysterious place where KittyCatS go to enjoy a life of luxury, enjoyment and fun. A place where cats play together and enjoy a life of their dreams, besides of course being with you."

By now you have learned that 3 kinds of Tigers inhabit the Menagerie; The Bengal, The White and Disco Tigers. The Bengal and White have shown us that natural animals live in the Menagerie and the DiscoTiger has shown us that there is magic there indeed, and a lot of colorful creatures!

[Image: KittyCatS-La-Girafe-Menagerie-Exclusive.png]

Enter our newest addition... a cat who has been quite fond of a certain animal species, so much so that it has taken on many of its characteristics! This new playful addition is beyond excited to come and visit you all taking its place in this world with you to be loved and cared for!

This noble KittyCat loves to be held, played with, cuddled and pampered just like all the other KittyCatS.

So it is with great excitement that we proudly present, "La Girafe" to you all. La Girafe is adorned with a new tail which will may prove to be a fine addition to the many traits we have as it has the possibility of being passed!

Please make sure to give this new addition all the love and care you are so famously known for giving to you cats! (yes they do share how amazing you are with each other!)

La Girafe cats are only available through your Kitty Dollars earned via the Menagerie, and if you don't have enough now, you can save up for one. They plan on staying around for a very, very, very, very long time.

Your KittyCatS! Team

KittyCatS! Menagerie Collectible - La Girafe Fast Facts!

* are the collectible Menagerie Girafe KittyCatS transferable? - yes!
* can I get more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* how do I get them? - Our Menagerie Collectible Girafe can be purchased with your "Kitty Dollars" earned by sending cats and boxes to the Menagerie. This is shown on your account as your "Kitty Dollar Balance"
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? - they have the ability to pass their tail though it is not a guarantee.
* do they contain special traits? no, they contain traits found in all starters. (apart from possibly carrying their shown tail trait.)

GET THEM HERE

©2015 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text @ KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Vampiva Belfire , Ryanna Enfield , Ivy Norsk , Maxwell Grantly , Eurydice Barzane
07-16-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! La Giraffe
Amazing!
07-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Too cute <333

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

07-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Oh Wow. Thank you.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
07-17-2015, 01:33 AM
Top marks to KittyCatS for investing time and effort into the Menagerie. These look interesting.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
07-17-2015, 10:43 AM
Sure a darling....this may be my next one...if I am ever that lucky.

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
07-19-2015, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2015 05:41 AM by Eurydice Barzane.)
These are absolutely gorgeous - and such an inspired and beautiful 'hybrid' kitty. The detail on the fur looks so lovely! Can't wait for my next menagerie kitty now! Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)