Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Happy Birthday Second Life - Celebrating 12 Years!
06-25-2015, 08:36 PM
Happy Birthday Second Life - Celebrating 12 Years!
It's Second Life's 12th Birthday, and KittyCatS is thrilled to be a part of the celebration! To help commemorate this event, we've released not one, not two, but THREE special collectible SL12B KittyCatS that are our gift to YOU, the Second Life Community!

[Image: sl12b-cats_001-1024x536.jpg]

These special collectible KittyCatS are ONE (1) per avatar and are available for a limited time, so tell your friends, bring a few alts, and pick yours up today! You can grab them, plus a FREE special Birthday celebration hat at our SL12B display here or at our SL12B KittyCatS Birthday sim here!

While you're at our Birthday sim, don't forget to walk around and vote for your favorites in the SL12B Birthday Decoration Contest! There are 20 neat displays created by members of the KittyCatS community for you to choose from! And our Birthday sim was also chosen as an Editor's Choice pick for the destination guide AND for the SL12b EVENTS section!! (please give the link a 'Like' if you can!)

KittyCatS Pirate Island Birthday Bash

Still want more to do? KittyCatS is also part of the SL12B Birthday Hunt. You can read all about the hunt here and you can start the hunt here!

Finally, we will have a KittyCatS SL12B Party on Saturday, 27th June at 2PM SLT at our SL12B Birthday Sim to celebrate 12 years of Second Life and our Avi Choice awards wins! We hope to see you all there! Smile

Thanks for your support, and Happy Birthday Second Life!!!

Your KittyCatS Team Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield , Maxwell Grantly , MsMagick Resident , Icestron Resident
06-26-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: Happy Birthday Second Life - Celebrating 12 Years!
Thank you so much for the gift of the free cat (and cat food.) it was very kind of you. I am really looking forward to seeing what kittens mine will produce.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2015, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2015 02:49 AM by MsMagick Resident.)
RE: Happy Birthday Second Life - Celebrating 12 Years!
Ditto!

And glad to be in the decoration contest. I'm still new in many ways so just enjoying getting my paws wet this year. :-)

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Icestron Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)