06-10-2015, 01:51 PM
help plz
how can I know the good kitty and the good and new eyes plz

HuhSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: help plz
There are several different sorts of answers to your question.

The basic answer: All kitties are good kitties.
I'm suspecting that's not what you're asking. I suspect you're asking which kitties are worth more for sale. And you also asked how to know what the new eyes were.
To find new traits look at this basic reference list on the forum: "Who Discovered What When": http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=5706. Deer Thistle maintains an updated running list of all the traits on the first page of that thread.
To find out what kitties are worth more, the general answer is that more recessive traits are usually (but not always) worth more. So you should look at Trait charts.

The Saga charts are here.
Mr. Cat also keeps a list of traits not fur/eyes here.

Auctions are a good place to go to find current prices.
Before you leap however, it often pays to think long and hard about what you want and why you're doing what you're doing. Warning: KittyCats is a money pit Not a moneymaking opportunity unless you work very very hard and are very astute at the market.
Your questions don't demonstrate any actual affection for the cats or enchantment, but perhaps you just left that bit out and you already have half a dozen dears rolling around at home.
Welcome to KittyCats.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)