Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New to breeding and kittycats
05-26-2015, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 05:46 PM by Lana Mathilde.)
Thumbs Down New to breeding and kittycats
HI everyone

I randomly landed in a kittycat store one day, and started looking for my cat Gracie, who passed away last year in rl. My friend and I spent over an hour looking at all the white cats and I bought 3. Then I bought one more, then one more.

Last she checked I had 5. Don't tell her I have 17 I think, it could be more. Its growing by the hour.

I'm really focusing on traits that my rl pets have had, trying to replicate Gracie as much as possible and then sharing all the cool offspring that comes from this adventure. I have had other cats too, and will do the same for them. Like Ziggy, he was a bi-color eyed cat and black and white. I also had some orange kittens, and some tabbys.

I also have some boxer dogs, but I am much more obsessed with the kittycats!

Recently I decided I wanted to own some brown chateau no. 2. I want a whole collection of the same with various eye colors. I really love the brown cats.

nice to meet everyone, this is a blast.Thanks for the cattery, website and all the features. awesome.

Lana

[Image: 2hxadq8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Asadora Summers , Ryanna Enfield , Beryl Landar
05-29-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: New to breeding and kittycats
Sorry to hear about the passing of your real life cat. Welcome to KittyCatS. You will find everyone to be so friendly here.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lana Mathilde
05-30-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: New to breeding and kittycats
Welcome to KittyCats, Lana. Smile

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lana Mathilde

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)