Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

? Wednesday Auctions, 8 PM with Zev & Marissa @ FELINES ?
03-29-2015, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 08:35 PM by Zevara Resident.)
Star ? Wednesday Auctions, 8 PM with Zev & Marissa @ FELINES ?
? Zevara & Marissa's Wednesday Winter Auctions | 8 PM SLT | Felines ?

Join me at Felines on Wednesdays, 8PM SLT for an auction of fun, great kitties, and coffee!! (I cannot live without my evening coffee, or morning coffee, or coffee anytime of day - just a tidbit of knowledge about me.) The auction usually runs about an hour and 30 minutes long. Don't forget to hit the subscriber so that you can stay up to date on what's happening with Felines auctions!

Your ride: Zevy's Auction, Wednesdays at 8pm

The prize giver will run for the duration of the auction, there's a raffle kitty each week that only costs $99L per entry for a chance to win, and at the end of each auction there's a chance to win a free panel for the following week's auction! If any of that sounds like fun to you, and you have about an hour and a half of time to burn, come spend it with me, Marissa, and our amazing KittyCatS! breeders!

Here's the current lineup for the 11.11.15 Auction:

Click for Lineup

? Raffle Kitty:

? Ollie

Fur: American Shorthair - Silver & White Tabby
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Plush
Ears: Soft Curl
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Shape: Curious)

~ Zevara
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Julia Merosi , MarissaCloud Resident
03-29-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: ? Sunday Auctions, 11:30am with Zev @ Too Adorable ?
Can I get a 'Whoop Whoop'?

[Image: Auction%20Day%20-%20Keep%20Calm_zpsws5k9hwc.png]

It's auction day, people!! Starts at 11:30!

Auction Location
03-29-2015, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2015 12:52 PM by Zevara Resident.)
Starting in 20 minutes! Some of the crazy crowd has already arrived - if you need entertainment, you'll find it here! Come on down!

Full panels, goofballs in the crowd, fantastically bred kitties, and fun! Starting in about 10 minutes!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ju...234/246/21
A big thank you again, to those of you who came. My apologies for the cancelled auction - I'm working on possibly moving the auction to a different time slot or day and time slot. I will keep everyone posted here and through my subscriber.

Thanks!
03-30-2015, 08:56 PM
(03-29-2015 12:08 PM)Zevara Resident Wrote:  Starting in 20 minutes! Some of the crazy crowd has already arrived - if you need entertainment, you'll find it here! Come on down!

Full panels, goofballs in the crowd, fantastically bred kitties, and fun! Starting in about 10 minutes!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ju...234/246/21
A big thank you again, to those of you who came. My apologies for the cancelled auction - I'm working on possibly moving the auction to a different time slot or day and time slot. I will keep everyone posted here and through my subscriber.

Thanks!

No Sunday Auction on 4.5 due to the Easter Holiday!
04-07-2015, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 07:38 PM by Zevara Resident.)
Auction this Sunday, the 12th. Updated lineup to come soon!
04-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Bumpity.
04-09-2015, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 08:33 PM by Zevara Resident.)
My auction time has been moved from 11:30am on Sundays to 3pm! This new time change will start this Sunday, 4.12.15.
04-12-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: ? Sunday Auctions, 3 PM with Zev @ Too Adorable ?
(03-29-2015 01:17 AM)Zevara Resident Wrote:  ? Zevara's Sunday Auctions | 3 PM SLT | Too Adorable ?

Join me at Too Adorable on Sundays, 3PM SLT for an auction of fun, great kitties, and coffee!! (I cannot live without my morning coffee - just a tidbit of knowledge about me.) The auction usually runs about an hour and 15 minutes long. Don't forget to hit the subscriber so that you can stay up to date on what's happening with my auctions!

Your ride: Zev's Too Adorable Auction Location

The prize giver will run for the duration of the auction, there's a raffle kitty each week that only costs $99L per entry for a chance to win, and at the end of each auction there's a chance to win a free panel for the following week's auction! If any of that sounds like fun to you, and you have about an hour of time to burn, come spend it with me and our amazing KittyCatS! breeders!

Here's the current lineup for the 4.12.15 Auction:

? Panel 1: Reserved

? Panel 2: Aby Dark/Fire/Curious tail & ear/2TBW OdyFrazzWave Whisker

? Panel 3: Snowshoe Cream/OdyCrystalRose/Porcelain/Mysterious Tail/Rounded Fold ear/Latte Frazzled

? Panel 4: Siamese Choco Tortie/Dry Olive/Flash/Curious/PSF/White Mysterious

? Panel 5: Chat Tawny&White/Changing Leaf/Flair/Shorty/Soft Fold/Latte Boo boo

? Panel 6: Bali Choco Lynx/Cognac/Flair/Soft Curl/Dark Chocolate Frazzled

? Panel 7: Siamese Choco Tortie/Rainbow Prism/Glitter/MOF/White Myst/TOY

? Panel 8: Aussie Lilac Marble/Exo Breeze/Blush/Posh/PSF/2TBW Frazzled

? Panel 9: Bali Cream/Royal Sapphire/Twinkle/Myst/PSF/Black Plush

? Panel 10: Chat Coffee/Grotto/Twinkle/Fussy/Foxie/Fussy

? Auctioneer's Panel:

? Raffle Kitty:

What a great lineup! Wait until you see what is hidden in the background of some of these cats! You won't believe the minimum bids...
Come buy/sell some kitties or just be in good company on Sunday afternoons at 3PM! Can't wait to see you there!

~ Zevara

SUN 4pm & WED 11am Poison's Paradise
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../46/238/21

THURS 6pm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...220/128/26

Be The Change You Wish to See in the World (Mahatma Gandhi)
04-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Updated auction list. Starts in an hour and a half @ 3pm, SLT!! Hope to see you all here! Beautiful kitties, very reasonable opening bids.
04-12-2015, 03:41 PM
20 minutes and counting! Come hang out at the auction with us!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)