Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion - number of traits on pedrigee pages
11-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Suggestion - number of traits on pedrigee pages
I like to sort my cats by number of traits - I think it would be great if the pedigree page had a field where everything that's not genesis about a cat would be counted! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2011, 09:37 AM
RE: Suggestion - number of traits on pedrigee pages
This would be a great help for new breeders for sure! -Especially if the "non-normal" (/non-gensis) traits are shown in bold or something like that.

While we often call all "normal" traits for genesis, only 4 normal traits are actually called genesis (furs, eyes, tails & ears) - the rest are curious eyeshape, big pupils, natural shade, silver whiskers and guitar whisker shape.
For new breeders, this is a MESS! -Why are curious eyes not a trait, when curious tails, ears and whiskers shapes ARE a trait? Doesn't make much sense, and is one of the things that makes it harder for new breeders to get started with KittyCats - especially because all this is explained nowhere on the official site (as far as I know).

So yeps - I am all for Sisch' suggestion - not for my sake, but for all the new breeders outhere. -Make their life a little easier Wink

Saga
11-14-2011, 11:41 AM
RE: Suggestion - number of traits on pedrigee pages
Totally vote for this one I think all arguments to have this shown in the pedigree are given.
I have nothing to add to this but,... Yay

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)