Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Robbery @ Kitty Camelot's Pop-Up Shop!! Nothing Over 75L!!
03-25-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Need A St. Patty's Kitty?: Kitty Pop-Up Shop! Everything 0L-150L This Week Only!
Awww!! Thank you, ladies!! These girls are right...there's a number of lovely 8 and 9Ts with cool traits and good pedigrees for 100L! I've also hidden a free cat and a 25 L cat in there, you just have to search for it! Smile

M, I am glad she got in touch with me!! Every single person I loaned pairs to got their kitten...but I think she got the best one! *laughs*

And, you're welcome, Daisy!! I love your little spot and your kitties, too!!Smile

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Moonstream27 Resident , MsMagick Resident
03-25-2015, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2015 04:38 PM by MsMagick Resident.)
RE: Need A St. Patty's Kitty?: Kitty Pop-Up Shop! Everything 0L-150L This Week Only!
*nods* I'm a little envious of the toy, but also pretty happy with my St. Pat's boy and what he has underneath.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2015, 03:18 PM
I thought I posted this yesterday, but even though the main store has been opened, things are restocked down at the pop-up store at Ivy Lane! Please come by and grab your cute kitties and great deals!! <3<3<3 I think the free 9T kitty is still hiding!! Smile

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/119/186/28

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
04-03-2015, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 07:57 PM by Guenevere Amaranth.)
RE: Kitty Pop-Up Shop! Everything 0L-150L This Week Only!
Hey everyone!!

There are still some wonderful deals on many 8 and 9T boxes suitable for breeding down in the pop-up store!! Come and grab them while they're still around!! Smile

I'm currently restocking both stores, so you never know what you're going to find in the next day or two!!

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
04-18-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: KittyCatS Robbery @ Kitty Camelot's Pop-Up Shop!! Nothing Over 75L!!
Hey everyone!!

It seems that SL has fallen upon hard times, but the KittyCatS don't notice!! My Kitty Camelot Pop-Up Outlet Store is practically giving you adorable kitties that are great for newbies, for breeders looking to pull traits, for those who want adorable new friends, and pretty much anyone who loves KittyCatS. Nothing over 75L!

As always, I've hidden 2 free 9T cats. The store is also packed with some of my trademark favourite traits: Ocicats, Vampire ears, Illume, Burmese, and plenty of retired traits!! There is some great stuff, and you don't want to miss out, because you just don't find deals like this!

Please remember that the kitties at the pop-up shop are worth WAAAAAAY more than I am selling them for, and the shop exists pretty much on tips...so if you find something great and want us to keep doing this for the love of KittyCatS, please show love to the tip jar!

While you're there, have a look around The Lane! Ivy has a wonderful sim with some awesome breeders displaying their KittyCatS, and after all the Ls you save at my store, you can afford something even more special! And of course, the LM giver takes you to my main store.

Heart Visit Guenevere's Kitty Camelot's Pop-Up Shop over at Ivy Lane! Heart

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/119/186/27

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen

(P.S. The two little kittens running around are most definitely not for sale! Ivy and I are matchmaking.)
04-22-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: KittyCatS Robbery @ Kitty Camelot's Pop-Up Shop!! Nothing Over 75L!!
There are still so many adorable kitties in the pop-up shop!! Unfortunately, this is the last time I'll be able to put out virtually free cats for the loyal customers to my shops. Sad People have been taking the free and 25L 9T kitties I put out as gifts for my friends and sending them to the Menagerie, and not even tipping.

This is upsetting to me, as I hate the Menagerie, and I hate when you can't be nice because people take advantage. But don't worry....I'll still find ways to have special gifts for my friends and frequent visitors!

The cats at the pop-up shop are a steal, and are great for new breeders especially! Quite a few I know started their cattery with my pop-up kitties, and I love to see family lines continue all across the grid. Of course, the main store is still up and running and you'll still find me at auctions...but I love my little pop-up shop and all the friends I've made through it!!Smile

Also, I'm updating and Spring Cleaning my cattery!! I have some boys that are stuck at 100%, so if you have a 100% female looking for a fun mystery breeding (I always love not knowing what kitty is going to appear in the box! *lol*), IM me in-world (guenevere.amaranth) and we'll talk!

Visit me soon! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/119/186/27

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)