Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kitty and a Date Auction 2/20/2015 4pm SLT
02-17-2015, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 05:10 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
Heart Kitty and a Date Auction 2/20/2015 4pm SLT
I will be updating this post as people set up so make sure you keep checking it out!

This is the fourth annual Kitty and a Date Auction, it is a very special auction done once a year where you can not only bid on amazing and beautiful KittyCatS but also your favorite breeders for two hours of their time.

The auction will be held Friday, February 20th, 2015 at 4pm SLT at ScratchN Post.

Raffle cats will be a pair of BOXED Collabor88 Anniversary Baroque Baby's -
? Collabor88 Anniversary Baroque Baby - Black &
? Collabor88 Anniversary Baroque Baby - White

Also our random giver will be running and it is full of awesome prizes including Gift Cards, Love 5's, Pedigree Givers, Love Drops, Beds, Collars, Vests, Statues from RFL, Top Hats, glasses, Celebration Kitty Statues, Menagerie Collars, Tee Shirts, Summer Hats and MUCH MORE!!

?? http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Scratc.../36/230/21 ??

The Line up!

Your Name: Catelesky Resident
Panel #: 1

Copy Paste KittyCatS info Below:
? Kitty&Date Auction

Fur: Balinese - Cream Lynx
Eyes: Grotto (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Plush
Ears: Soft Curl
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Shape: Fussy)
Size: Normal

Comments:
Pedigree

Date Ideas:

I could show you my pussy... laughs .. the four legged kind of course in the cattery !!! and get your minds out of the gutter im a married woman .. grins

on a more serious note we can use the time to discuss kittys, breeding, catteries, or anything of your choice.
Dancing, chilling, horse riding whatever your heart desires ... I will make it as fun as possible Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Saga Felix
Panel #: 2

BOXED Set of Fun Flowers
You get the full set still packaged in the flower pot.

They also make a special baby that will be toy sized when they are first bred together!

Comments:
Basically I am up for just about anything - within reason and PG, of course :-)

If the buyer is not sure what to do with me, I have some ideas though.
I could of course do the obvious and give a private lecture on KittyCats-breeding, traits, the charts and all that jazz, but I suppose most got the basics by now anyway.

Another idea is a tour of historical SL, maybe including (but not limited to) a pod ride, a look at SL's first sims, original art galleries, museums, ivory tower of primitives, Govenor Linden's Mansion, a skiing trip down the mountains, the Hobo Hub, a train trip on some the many SL railroads, a tour of Svarga etc.etc.

We could also go fly in WarBugs, explore scenic sims or end up in weird places because half my landmarks are probably outdated anyway - or all of the above, depending on mood Smile

All of this would of course be easier if the buyer is not too shy to use voice chat :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Tawny Dinzeo
Panel #: 3

? Sanura's Kitty & a Date Auction!

Fur: Australian Mist - Light Chocolate Marble
Eyes: Jade (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Mysterious
Ears: Pointed Soft Fold
Whiskers: Black (Shape: Frazzled)

MOM: [TDinze] Little Kitty

DAD: [TDinzeo] Australian Mist Light Choco

Comments:
Pedigree

My date idea is to have a mega race and hang out talking about what we still want to
have with our kittycats. Visit my land listen to music and I could stream all your favorite songs.
We could dance or just enjoy hanging out and talking. Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Ace243 Datura
Panel #: 4

? Lianna

Fur: Chateau Cat - Cocoa & White No. 1
Eyes: Fancie Rose Diamond (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Blush
Tail: Fussy
Ears: Odyssey Rounded Fold
Whiskers: White (Shape: Plush)

Comments:
Pedigree

Date Ideas: I have been in SecondLife for about 5 years, so I have tried just about everything. No no, not what you are thinking, Lol. I am into breedables obviously. I was an auctioneer for a few years, so I can give you some breeding tips if you like, show you my cattery, or even come back to your cattery to help you pair up your kitties to help you get the traits you are breeding for.

I also love to find nice museums to explore in Secondlife. There are some crazy and interesting places here in SL, and I can show you a few of my favorite locations. So whether it's some breeding tips, going clubbing, checking out museums, insane asylums *Lol*, or going shopping I am up for it. Also if you have some ideas, as long as they are PG don't be afraid to ask Smile

Sincerely,
Ace243 Datura
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Equinox Pinion
Panel #: 5

Pair of Permapetted Mega Birthday Boy & Girl

Comments:
This panel donates to RFL!

Date Ideas: Winners choice as long as it is PG Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Nino Heartsdale
Panel #: 6

? Bosworth

Fur: Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver
Eyes: Exotic Breeze (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Chop Chop
Ears: Mysterious Odyssey Fold
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Dreamy)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch)

Comments:
Pedigree

DATE IDEAS:

For our date, you can choose any one of the following:

1. Have your favourite kitty immortalised by commissioning me to do a portrait of it.
You can even choose the artist or painting you would like me to feature.
(For examples, refer to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ninokhan/)

2. I could do a one of a kind custom collar for one of your favourite kitties.

3. We can talk about kitties non-stop for a couple of hours…
exchanging views, ideas, advice… whatever takes your fancy.

4. We could do something that you come up with - provided it's G-Rated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Neckcadaver Resident
Panel #: 7

? 5T FOX ARGYLE SOFT CURL

Fur: Foxie - Argyle
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Soft Curl
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)

Comments:
Pedigree

one lucky winner will be granted the exciting adventure into the madness of necks mind!!

experience a tour of necks favorite kitties, enjoy sittin with neck as she performs an auction as Robert Goulet (done by will ferrell) cause mustaches on cats are the best feb 27th 5pm

on top of all that included is one week free rental at a little bit of everything.

neck:: wild wacky friendly fun fantastical friend
AMAZEBALLS AND NUTTIE GAZZUTTIE all in one!
happy bidding!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Wendi Lavendel
Panel #: 8

? Name is TBD Big Grin

Fur: Abyssinian - Black Silver
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Big Boo Boo
Whiskers: Chocolate (Shape: Odyssey FrazzyWave)

Comments:
Pedigree

This kitteh is descended from my RFL - A Journey of Hope and Promise - Tin Lady kitteh and is ridiculously inbred. It was a project to trait up the whiskers but I kind of liked how the cats looked so I keep it going Big Grin
Sydney's retired Big Boo Boo ears are likely hiding Mysterious Odyssey Fold -- I'm pretty sure dad doesn't hide anything more recessive than MOF. They eyes are likely pure and there's are likely no other surprises hiding.
This kitty is also descended from an awesome Misa-Kitteh. <3 <3 <3

I named her Sydney because my RL boy cat is named Sydney, and he has raggedy ears and his whiskers look like bed-head (bed-whiskers??)

Date Ideas: Tiny Conversion!!!

Feel what it's like to be adorable and huggable, just like your KittyCats! Everyone will want to hug you and pick you up! This includes:
* A Wynx baby animal Tiny of your choice (lots of options! Cats, dogs, bunnies, hamsters, owls, frogs, mice, squirrels, chipmunk, raccoon, otter, penguin, cow, and many many moar!!)
* Gift certificates to Misa Delight's store so you can buy yourself a Tiny outfit
* Elif Kling's KittyCats Tiny AO Base with 4 KittyCats cuddle/carry animations for tinies
* Tour of Raglan Shire where you can get free tiny gestures, pose lock, and other awesome stuffs.
* Invitation to come and play with me at my house - lounge in my tiny pool, play on my tiny swing and slide, sit in my tiny house and watch fish, ride tiny bikes, play Tiny Dance Revolution, talk about kittehs, etc.

If you're already tiny, you get the gift certificates to Misa's store and I'll take you shopping in Raglan Shire! Then we can hang out at my house and play, and we can talk about KittyCats breeding or whatever you like!
If you don't want to be tiny, you're insane. But I still love you. Snuggle with me on my porch for a couple of hours while we watch the waves and talk about cats, breeding, waffles, life, whatever. Includes free WendiKitteh hugs and tiny tosses for a year! You can still have the gift certificate to Misa's store (she sells other cool stuff, too!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Beloved Ruby
Panel #: 9

? Naughty Russian - [PERMA]

Perma-Pet ? 433 days ? 90% ? 3%

Fur: Naughty Kitty! - Naughty Russian
Eyes: Grotto (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Curious
Ears: Odyssey No. 1
Whiskers: White (Shape: Swanky)
Size: 183 cm (72.0 inch) - MegaPuss

Comments:
Pedigree

Date Ideas:

I am up for anything G rated, like having fun, dancing, even talking about KittyCatS and breeding as I am teaching classes and could help out with any doubts you might have.

I am also very good at photoshop, and taking interesting photos, of your kitties or even you. What ever you want to do, I am good with as it is -- after all -- your date! As long it is G-rated, of course ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: KittyCats Resident
Panel #: 10

A pair of Permapetted MegaPuss Neko's (boy & girl)

Comments:

What could we do?
I don't like shopping too much, but i could answer some of your questions about scripting, or have a look at one of your "problem" scripts...
And if you have any other ideas... let me know, and i will consider it.

thank you for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Crepe Myrtle
Panel #: 11

? (1DT01) 8T/TBMT/PDIV/BLH/CURT/ORF/WW-NBK

Fur: Tonkinese - Blue Mink Tortie
Eyes: Divine (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Ears: Odyssey Rounded Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Wavy)

Comments:
Pedigree

date ideas:

1. Everything we do should only be PG rated such as bowling, driving around sims, or playing games such as Greedy, Candyland, or Una. If we do these things, you will be hanging not only with me, but my family (husband and kids).
2. We could talk anything about KittyCats, from breeding to selling and pricing kitties.
3. I am a builder, a scripter, and a photographer. You could ask me anything about these things such as how to build using prims/mesh prims, alignment of textures and/or prims, how to write a simple script by breaking it down for you, or show you how to get the best pictures of your kitties or yourself with less editing or show you how to edit pictures using GIMP, Paintshop, and/or Photoshop.
4. I love fashion. If you are into fashion and interested, I could tell you about fashion events, blogs, or tips (what's new in the fashion world).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Kiana Lexenstar
Panel #: 12

? New Born Kitten

Fur: Siamese - Chocolate Tortie
Eyes: Twilight (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Puff
Ears: Boo Boo
Whiskers: White (Shape: Lite Dream)

Comments:
Pedigree

This is an honor for me since I'm always the one selling the kittys. Now you can buy me and my kitty!

On Our Date-I have a few ideas, and of course we can do whatever you choose. I'm up for anything!

1. You show me yours, I'll show you mine! *Winks* Cattery that is. We can tour each other's catteries, and if you would like me to help your pair kittys, or organize your cattery I shall.

2. I'm a model and stylist. If you would like to go shopping, or would like help with your avi's shape I can also do that. We can even dress up in ridiculous looks and go people watching.

3. I'm also a Dj, so we can hijack the "N-Club" and throw a huge party. Or we can go dancing dressed all in demos and shoot people with ice cream guns!

4. We can do all the above and take silly pictures for goofy memories!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: LickN Wonder
Panel #: 13

Flowers and Showers – Showers Megapuss (boxed)
Male Flowers and Showers – Sunshine Megapuss ( boxed)

Comments:
Hi and Thanks for checking out my Date Ideas:

I am giving the winner 4 Months (as it is the 3rd annual Kitty and a Date AuctioN) free rent in a 200 prim, 2 story shop at The ScratchN Post! I would be willing to decorate the shop in the style of your choice which in turn will give you more prims to display and sell your KittyCatS!

A few date ideas could be:
I love shopping and decorating and if you so choose we could shop til you drop and then we could go to your place and re-decorate!
If you are a party planner, I would be willing to DJ for 2 hours as SquirtN Wonder during your event or we could throw a 2 hour party in your honor at [ N ] Club located on ScratchN Post Too! We have several resident DJ's and Hostess you could choose from!
I could also take you on a personal tour of the KittyCatS! ExhibitioN! when it is re-established on ScratchN Post Quatre! I could answer any questions you may have in regards to the KittyCatS! CollectibleS and give you background details on them.

Whatever it is we decide to do, we'll have tons of FuN!

*HUGS*

LickN Wonder
ScratchNPost Resident
SquirtN Wonder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your name: Inia Soulstar
Panel #: 14

? Eros Love

? 5 days ? 0% ? 72% ?? 35% ?? 2%

Fur: Foxie - Salt & Pepper Mask
Eyes: Malachite (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Stubby
Whiskers: Flame (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: 131 cm (51.5 inch) - MegaPuss

Comments:
Pedigree

Date Idea:

Share breeding fun and some tips or visit your cattery (mine is all online cattery) Tongue
We can go clubbing or dancing or sharing hunting game tips..haha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Callie Cline
Panel #: 15

Pair of Permapetted Mega Lazy Daysies

Boy - Poetic Day
Girl - Happy Day

Comments:
This panel will be donating to a charity to be announced!

hi!
i'm proud to be here for the fourth annual kitty an date auction!

if you do win me, i ask you do DATE me.... the past 3 years i was won and stood up Tongue

your 2 hours can be just about anything you'd like... all PG Smile

here are some ideas:

on the fun side, we could shop, explore, chat, play games, dance, or any pg activity.

on a more personal side, i'd be happy to use some of my RL talents in music to write you a custom song
and i'd be happy to record it but the recording would not be that good LOL.. but that is something i'd be willing to do.

i can also offer any graphic/artistic services so if you wanted a logo or special photo taken of yourself, i'd be happy to do that.

also, if you wanted to do some "business type things" i'd be happy to offer any knowledge i have in the areas of marketing, branding, creative concepts and execution, conflict resolution with customers, or anything i have in that area.

if you are in a business, i can offer business coaching.

on a more personal or self development side, i can offer personal coaching helping you to get clear on what you want in life, what may be stopping you now, and point you to any resources that may help where you are at Smile

basically, my 2 hours is yours to do what you want with Smile the mentioned things are suggestions to get a ball rolling Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Charles Courtois
Panel #: 16

? New Born Kitten

Fur: Abyssinian - Dark Chocolate
Eyes: Serenity (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Shorty
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)

Comments:
Pedigree

Date Ideas: Here a few ideas of things we can do on our date:

1) Horseback riding. We could go to AKK & ride horses (I have my own, but they have 5-use freebies available). I also have a carriage that I could use instead if you'd rather just be driven around hehe.

2)Exploring. We could go exploring the grid (I actually think exploring SL mainland can be fun: there are some pretty cool places, and you never know what will show up next. Of course, there are a lot of cool non-mainland places to go see too!).

3) Kitty consulting. We could just go somewhere (maybe my Japanese-style house, or somewhere else) and talk kitties. Some people actually think I know a thing or two about breeding quality kitties!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Aisling MacMoragh
Panel #: 17

? Blue Velvet - 2015 Kitty & a Date Auction

Fur: Balinese - Blue Lynx
Eyes: Ice Crystal (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Flair
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Shape: Fussy)

Comments:
Pedigree

My name is Blue Velvet, and I am an example of old style breeding. You know breeding just because you think something looks pretty or soft or delicate or stunning. So I am a little bit of an odd fella and even a little fussy ... ok more than a little fussy, but I am not creepy like Denis Hopper in the movie of the same name. No oxygen tanks for me! You can count on a wonderful companion for many years to come.

--------------------------------------------
My name is Aisling MacMoragh, pronounced Ash-leen, but everyone just calls me Ash. I am a 6 and ? year old resident who has been involved in KittyCats for almost three full years. I like to think I am fun, outgoing, and loves to laugh. I am a real life mom of two dogs and a lover of good quotes, who can talk your ear off. I will be accompany the purchase of my kitty, Blue Velvet.

Date Ideas: Open to anything PG-17 or under. I am flexible to do the sort of things you would most enjoy. We can spend an weekday evening or a pretty much any time on the weekend hanging out for 2-3 hours. I would be happy to help you with:

- Breeding Basics, intermediate or advanced
- Culling or organizing your cattery - despite being terrible at this for my own cats I am pretty good at it with other’s
- Finding all the cakes on the KittyCatS Birthday Cat Hunt
- Learning how to take good photos of your cats, landscapes, yourself or others (samples of my work found on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aislingmacmoragh/)
- Making Pedigrees
- Learning the basics of creating custom collars - I can even now show you how to make the edges clear thanks to things that I have learned from other kind members of the KittyCatS community.

If you would like to escape all things KittyCats for the morning/afternoon/night I would be happy to arrange:

- a visit to my ~GOD~ bubble, scenes include:
- a camp fire
- a picnic
- a formal dinner
- an underwater lounge surrounded by sharks
- a cemetery
- a winter cabin with a skating pond and a fire to read by
- a floating ruins, and a fall field with a wagon of hay
- a climbing tree

- a tour of Garden of Dreams

We can go off exploring a variety of other other areas - just tell me the sort of places you enjoy and I will gladly scope them out ahead of time and show you the ropes or if you like we can see them for the first time together.

Need a dance partner for or just someone to go with you to your favorite club or concert? I’m your girl. I am happy with all types of music and could **probably** dress to fit in with almost any club in SL. I also have my own dance system and dance balls and we can go dancing on the moon, if that is your thing.

Are you an aspiring blogger? Would you like some help with your styling / arrangements? crediting? WordPress? I have over 4 years of blogging experience both for SL and RL blogs and I would be happy to help you hone your own skills.

Want to watch a movie in SL? We can go to the video rental store and pick out a movie then TP back to my place where you can have your pick of a huge outdoor screen or a flat screen over the fireplace. Either way I will bring my bouncy couch. Yes, that’s right, I buy couches sheerly for the fact that I have the ability to jump up and down on them.

Not into movies? We can ride Mega Pusses around my sim. Need to borrow one, don’t worry I got one you can borrow. You would be surprised how much fun you can have riding a mega puss over rows of collection kitty boxes.

Just want to hang out and talk? Need someone to vent to about what frustrates you in any life? Want someone to brag to about things you have accomplished? - Heck! I am good with that, too. And if your day has been really bad and you need a pick me up, we can jump up and down on my bed like little kids at a slumber party. You would be amazed how this can elevate your mood. You wouldn’t think it, but try it - it just might surprise you.

Pick me and Blue Velvet and we will work out something special that is perfectly suited to your tastes. This is your date. I want you to have as much fun as you can and still keep it PG-17 so the sky’s the limit. Did I mention we can go skydiving in SL?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Malayaa Resident
Panel #: 18

? Victoria ~ Aussie Mist Blue Marble

? 0 days ? 0% ? 82% ?? 96% ?? 6%

Fur: Australian Mist - Blue Marble
Eyes: Genesis Sunshine (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Frisky
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Guitar)

Comments:
Pedigree

Date Ideas:

1) Traditional: We get all meshed up and go ballroom dancing and talk about cats.
2) Artsy: We take our kitties for a walk to the most photogenic sims for exploring and photo shoots.
3) Fun and Games: We go on a hunt (for example, Buried by Madpea, or the KittyCats Secondary Market Valentines Hunt), or play trivia, or Greedy.
4) Tinder Style: We send each other pics of our avi, changing our appearance each time until we both swipe right. Then we meet at a coffee shop and spend our date in private IMs with our friends Smile
5) "I Only Want You for Your Cat" Date: I'll design you a custom collar with a (short) word in diamonds of your choice, and set you up with a nice supply of them.
(p.s. some of these dates are suitable for couples/groups too if you have a significant other or family).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Illuminatra Resident
Panel #: 19

? =^.^= Poshie =^.^=

Fur: Australian Mist - Lilac Marble
Eyes: Exotic Breeze (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Flash
Tail: Posh
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Mysterious)

Comments:
Pedigree

Date ideas for Illuminatra Resident

1) We can take a picture together with our cats and I will edit it and post it on Flickr and the KittyCatS! Forum for the KittyCatS! Addicts to see.
2) We can visit a destination of your choice as long as it's PG, and we can talk about anything KittyCatS! or SL related. I am still new to SL, so maybe you can show me some of the ropes!
3) I can take a photo of your favorite cat and send it to you in a nice frame for you to show off anywhere you'd like.
4) We can visit one of the theme parks in SL and just have a great old time talking about anything you'd like, hopefully KittyCatS! will be included in the conversation. Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Kitten Longmeadow
Panel #: 20

TWO pairs of Permapetted MEGA Kittys Both from the very first Winter Collection!
A pair of Permapetted Mega RainDears Pair Photo
A Pair of Permapetted Mega WinterLand Royals Photo

Blog post about them

Comments:

Hi there! I had a lot of fun at last year's "Kitty and a Date" auction, so I am super excited to participate again this year!

For our 2 hour "date" here are some fun ideas:

We can spend our date on a personal Q&A about KittyCatS - any topic!

I can help you organize your cattery and discuss some general breeding strategies

We can also do non-KittyCatS things! I love to decorate and am pretty good at it, so if you want your land or house decorated, I am happy to help with that!

Or if you just want to have fun, we can hang out, go shopping, do makeovers, dancing, exploring, or just chat!

Basically our 2 hours together can be whatever you feel like doing! Smile

I will be donating once again to Relay For Life. My mother, her brother (my uncle), my paternal grandfather, and paternal great-grandmother have all passed due to complications from cancer, and my father-in-law is a cancer survivor, so it's an important cause for me to support. Smile

The cats I am including in my auction are TWO pairs from our very first Winter Collection, back in 2011. These are the Royal King and Royal Queen of Winterland, and the Rain Dears. They are mega-pussed sized and have been made into Perma-Pets. And as an added bonus, I'm including their original packaging!

Thanks for considering my kitties and I for auction. Good luck! Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: MarissaCloud Resident
Panel #: 21

? Dark [N] Lovely .<3

? 1 day ? 0% ? 73% ? 33% ?? 0%

Fur: Abyssinian - Dark Chocolate
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Glitter
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Plush)
Size: 36 cm (14.1 inch) - MegaPuss

Comments:
Pedigree

*SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT THE KITTY (please point these out from the pedigree):
{Dark Chocolate Dreamy Whiskers are in the BG on Dad - Seymour's side!}

Pedigree:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/103735522@N02/16371679797/in/photostream/

Dad's Pedigree:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/103735522@N02/16370146740/in/photostream/

My date will start off at with some yummy Dark Chocolate Mocha Expresso's at The Roast Artisan Coffee Bar where we can hangout fireside to discuss our SL hobbies, interests, or maybe share information about our breeding projects. Next we will take a stroll through the LionVille Surburban Neighborhood, and maybe go for a bike ride tour of this beautiful protected landscape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Serena Stroikavskoi
Panel #: 22

? Tuffy

Fur: Bengal - Tawny
Eyes: Grass (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Fussy)

Comments:
Pedigree

Naughty or Nice

Hmmm and to stay PG for me OMG. I gotta tip it into the R rating at least a couple of times. To see me is somewhat reserved but once you get to know me watch out. I enjoy just about everything from dancing to surfing. Wanna hang out on the moon or the beach then both is good. I honestly don't bite... maybe just a nibble.

Somewhat nerdy but with a passion to know people. My ideal date would be to getting to know the person. I love everything I do with KittyCatS! which is just about everything. From teaching and helping those that are new to aiding with doing classes, auctioning, and setting up catteries and shops. To me a date isn't so much about the romance as it about getting to know you. Once you get to know me you'll realize just what a friend I can be.

Hugs,
Serena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Adrienne Arliss
Panel #: 23

? ~Aine~ (No.49 of 100)

Perma-Pet ? 1410 days ? 96% ? 63%

Fur: LepreKitty
Eyes: Platinum (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Plush
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 44 cm (17.3 inch)

Comments:
Pedigree

I'm open to suggestions,
But keep in mind I'm married, ;-)
We could do a hunt together
And find some treasures buried.

We could make a custom collar,
Or a logo for your shop.
We could gab about tv shows,
Some favorite names I'll drop:

Buffy, Angel, Firefly,
Supernatural, 24
Walking Dead and Outlander,
Are some series I adore.

Gacha shopping would be fun,
Decorating too,
There are a lot of choices,
So it's really up to you. :-)

One more thing I'd offer:
As I'm finishing my book,
I could write a minor character,
With your name and/or your look.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Katrin Bracken
Panel #: 24

? New Born Kitten

Fur: Burmese - Sable
Eyes: Canary (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Stubby
Ears: Vampire
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Shape: Wavy)

Comments:
Pedigree

The Date - A fun time at the SL famous

Let's take a nice Horse back ride and stop along the way for a nice picnic or take a trip on Motorcycles ~ the choice is yours ~ so much to do at this great location...Let's have a fabulous time.

Katrin

AERO PINES PARK & RECREATION AREA INFO

About Aero Pines
Aero Pines Park is named after Aero Pines Air Park in the Northern California Sierra Foothills. Surrounding the real life Aero Pines Air Park is a community of pilots, firefighters, loggers, truckers, ranchers, artists, musicians, and recreation enthusiasts. Summers and Winters there included riding horses, offroading, boating, jamming on guitar in the taverns, motorcycle touring, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, etc. ?

The regions are also modeled after the Santa Cruz Mountains in California which is a view of a real life ranch. Its great that I can share virtually those landscapes and activities with Secondlife explorers and adventurers.

For more information, contact the Aero Pines Park Rangers: Cindy Bolero, DaltonProck, Bethlee Spad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name: Draco Nacht & Theodore Nacht
Panel #: 25

? Naevia

Fur: Foxie - Salt & Pepper Mask
Eyes: Dry Olive (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Ears: Rounded Fold
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Swanky)

Comments:
Pedigree

Availability: Monday-Thursday noon SLT-whenever. Weekends by arrangement. We'll work it out!

We're available to: Help with cattery organization and goal-setting. Play Cards Against Humanity or other goofy games. Just hang out on mic and talk like dorks. Enthuse about various nerdy pursuits such as zombies and the Walking Dead, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, Spartacus, Sleepy Hollow, Game of Thrones, and lots more. Teach our method of kitten photography. Make you a personal collar just for your kitties. Go shopping. Pretty much whatever, as long as we're doing it together! Theo & Draco are a package deal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , Illuminatra Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , Crepe Myrtle , Ace243 Datura
02-18-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Kitty and a Date Auction 2/20/2015 4pm SLT
OMG there are so many amazing kittys!! Almost everyone has set up just a few things missing we should have that all by tomorrow!

02-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Amazing Line Up and i so love the Date ideas. too bad i am in a competely wrong time zone Sad next year i will get vacation for the auction lol. I wish you all the best and lots of fun! Heart

02-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Julia if you want you can always contact me to help you find a proxy bidder. Or if you have a friend that is willing to bid for you!

An that goes for anyone!

02-19-2015, 09:24 PM
(02-18-2015 09:40 AM)Julia Merosi Wrote:  Amazing Line Up and i so love the Date ideas. too bad i am in a competely wrong time zone Sad next year i will get vacation for the auction lol. I wish you all the best and lots of fun! Heart

Really hope you do, Julia. We would love to have you join us.

Aisling MacMoragh

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

[Image: 7818447284_3feaa5cda4_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2015, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 01:57 AM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
Oki guys I updated the post with some more formatting to make it easier to read and I also removed mom & dad's info as those can be seen in the pedigrees. I hope this make things a bit easier for you all to read!

Thanks given by: Adrienne Arliss
02-20-2015, 05:28 PM
All cats added along with aa few last minute changes! Only a few hours to go!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)