Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

3 kitties chasing their tails
02-14-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: 3 kitties chasing their tails
I would do something involving invisible prims and calling the cats. Kind of mean maybe, but it would only be until one got the picture taken.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2015, 04:09 PM
I thought 3 was the smallest range limit for custom range or has that changed? I don't keep them on land much these days.

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
02-15-2015, 06:07 AM
It might be what Ivy said. I was in my apartment and I clicked on them to cuddle and hold and they started dancing instead, lol. In the 2nd picture, the mega I was on wanted to join them but thank goodness, it did not also chase it's tail. I probably would have fallen off, lol

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
02-15-2015, 01:28 PM
It occurs to me, Miss Kayla Woodrunner, that for someone who takes so many good pictures it is particularly odd that you do not have a forum avatar.

02-15-2015, 10:53 PM
That's easy. Just like real life, I prefer taking pictures of other things, rather than myself. But I will try to work on a picture or the forum in the next week.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
02-16-2015, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2015 09:47 AM by Ivy Norsk.)
Eh, I didn't say the avatar had to be of You. People can and do channel through their cats.
There was a thread (Oglita's?) of if you were a cat, what cat would you be. That was a good one.

02-19-2015, 06:27 AM
You got your wish Ivy. Winter Phoenix took pity on me and made me a profile pic. I didn't even know he took my pick (I was too busy taking pics of him, Tabbie and Dimpz, lol)

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)