Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Breeding advice please
02-08-2015, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 05:30 PM by brittanybelike Resident.)
Breeding advice please
Do you think i should breed mom and dad again to try for the wild tiger ears or should i breed daughter with dad to get my wild tiger ears since i can't breed offspring to the mother?
[Image: 2196gcz.png]

Thanks!
I also want my white mys whiskers Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Breeding advice please
Dad is Rounded hiding Odyssey No 1

Daughter is Odyssey No hiding Wild Tiger, RF or MOF

No box from Mom and Dad can ever show Wild Tiger.

Your choices are (1) breed Mom and Dad again, hoping for a Son you can breed to Mom; or (2) select a better replacement for Dad (WT, RF or MOF showing or proven to hide).

Your BEST choice for Wild Tiger, though. is to put Mom with her Father and stop wasting time. You odds on that pairing are 75% or better.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: brittanybelike Resident
02-23-2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Breeding advice please
I think it depends on what other traits you want to keep. Your baby has a chance of hiding White(Mys) whiskers and is hiding Ody Bellini eyes. Her Mom on the other hand is definitely hiding the White(Mys) or better whiskers.

If you breed mom with maternal grandpa you'll definitely get the Wild Tiger ears but your White(Mys) whiskers will at best be hidden and stand a chance of getting lost, unless grandpa is hiding White(Mys) which isn't clear here. But you'd have your Wild Tiger ears.

It doesn't look like breeding Mom and Dad again would get you where you want to go.

If you had a male with a more recessive ear than Wild Tiger that was at least hiding White(Mys) you'd stand a better chance of getting Wild Tiger with White(Mys) whiskers.

[Image: Idle%20Daisy_zpsutbwp4me.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pa...161/186/21
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)