Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting "CupidCatS!".... a Limited Edition Collection from KittyCatS!
02-08-2015, 02:55 PM

Ahhhh Cupid, the little god of love, affection, desire & attraction. If you get hit by one of his arrows, you're doomed! Doomed to fall crazy in a love that's Head-Over-Heels, Smitten & Star-Crossed. Love that makes you want someone Madly, Badly, Truly and Deeply!

[Image: KittyCatS-CupidCatS-Ad-Love-2015-Collection.jpg]

Our little kitties love the story of Cupid and are eager to spread the love. As in the story... the boys kitties have arrows, tucked tightly in their quiver and they are happy to shoot them to spread the "LOVE".

As we celebrate love all month and on February 14th, we truly hope you are blessed with the gift of LOVE in your life! Never forget Love is FREE and unlimited!!! You can share it with every one all the time! And, like the songs, poems & stories that have been written about love throughout history, write your own verse and create a life of love for yourself and all those who you encounter!

They also have a special animation in them... where they will rez you a blanket and special poses so you can enjoy them with a friend.

Happy, Happy, Valentine's Day to you all!

With LOVE,

Your KittyCatS Team

CupidCatS! Fast Facts!

* are the CupidCatS! transferable? - yes, after you rez them!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop & one portable food. (this is not transferable)
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the CupidCatS! visible traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you mate 2 CupidCatS! cats together they will give you a special baby you will NOT want to miss!!!
* do they have a special feature? -yes they sit on a blanket and allow you to join them Smile

You can get them here:

KittyCatS! Birthday Party Location

KittyCatS! Main Store

caLLie cLine Main Store

©2015 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text @ KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: foxxy Kidd
02-10-2015, 06:00 AM
Vi presentiamo "CupidCatS!"... Una Collezione in Edizione Limitata da KittyCatS!

Ahhhh Cupido, il piccolo Dio dell'amore, affetto, desiderio ed attrazione. Se vieni colpito da una delle sue frecce sei condannato! Condannato ad innamorarti follemente e perdutamente(1), condannato ad una totale infatuazione e condannato ad un amore travagliato, come Romeo e Giulietta (3).
Quell'amore che ti fa desiderare qualcuno follemente, con tutto te stesso ed intensamente!(4)

I nostri piccoli gattini amano la storia di Cupido e sono davvero entusiasti di diffondere amore. Come nella storia... i gattini maschi hanno le frecce, strette nella loro faretra e sono davvero felici di scoccarle per diffondere l'AMORE.

Mentre festeggiamo l'amore tutto il mese, e specialmente il 14 Febbraio, speriamo sinceramente che siate benedetti dal dono dell'AMORE nella vostra vita! Non dimenticatevi mai che l'amore è libero, ed infinito!!! Potete distribuirlo a chiunque e per tutto il tempo che volete! E, come le canzoni i poemi e tutti i racconti che sono stati scritti sull'amore nel corso della Storia, auguriamo a tutti voi di scrivere il vostro verso, unico e speciale, e di creare una vita ricca d'amore per voi stessi e per tutte le persone che incontrerete!

I CupidCatS hanno anche una speciale animazione nel loro menu.. materializzeranno una copertina e delle pose speciali, affinchè possiate goderne con un amico!

Tanti, tanti, tanti auguri di Buon San Valentino a voi tutti!!

Con AMORE

Il Vostro Team KittyCatS

CupidCatS! In Breve!

? I CupidCatS! sono trasferibili? - sì!, dopo che li avrete rezzati!
? Troverò del cibo nella scatola? sì! troverete una ciotola per una settimana di cibo, una vitamina Love5, una vitamina Love Drop e uno snack portatile (il tutto non trasferibile)
? Posso comprarne più di uno? - sì!
? Posso venderli o scambiarli? - sì!
? Passeranno i peli/gli occhi/le code/le orecchie? - i tratti del costume dei CupidCatS! non passeranno. Sono gatti da collezione appositamente creati con dei tratti random Genesis KittyCat che possono potenzialmente passare i loro tratti nascosti come ogni altro Genesis KittyCat.
Possono essere portatori dei geni dei nuovi tratti e peli che possono essere scoperti soltanto attraverso l'allevamento.
? Possono produrre qualcosa di speciale? sì! Se accoppierete due CupidCatS! insieme vi daranno un cucciolo speciale che NON vorrete certamente perdervi!!!
? Hanno un'animazione speciale? - sì! Si siedono su una copertina e c'è posto anche per voi ed un amico!

Li trovate qui:
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Presenting "CupidCatS!".... a Limited Edition Collection from KittyCatS!
I am loving my new Cupid Kitty's thank you KittyCatS!.

l?
??? ? ?
l?? ~? Foxxy Kidd <::::Animal MagiQue::::>HeartBlush
??f_, )?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Presenting "CupidCatS!".... a Limited Edition Collection from KittyCatS!
This looks like a fun range of new kittens!

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)