Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Fancie Kitty / New Menagerie Tiger
04-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Rainbow RE: New Fancie Kitty with New Fancie Eyes
I would dearly love a new fancie cat but the problem still would be that you get a random cat in exchange for your jewels. So, there would be no guarantee you would get the fabulous new black or platinum or whatever fancie but could get yet another Sea Splendour (which is a very pretty cat - but by the time I got my fourth one I was getting a little annoyed as I was having to breed the cat to get them to make more jewels to try again) or other existing cat.

It would be really helpful if we could select which cat we wanted from the list of fancies or at least have the server set to give us one we haven't already got in exchange for jewels previously - that would still give some randomness but not repeat after repeat.

El
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: New Fancie Kitty with New Fancie Eyes
(04-10-2015 05:17 PM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote:  It would be really helpful if we could select which cat we wanted from the list of fancies
or at least have the server set to give us one we haven't already got in exchange for jewels previously
- that would still give some randomness but not repeat after repeat.

Eleanor has been churning out some cats!!!

So wait, once you get all the required jewels...

ITS STILL A CRAP SHOOT?????????

That's insane! Who at the factory thought that would be a good idea????

They need to change that. Not that I will ever get enough jewels for it to
make a difference. But for those who have invested all the time and finances,
having the selection be out of some 'random jewel cat dispenser' just aint right!

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Eleanor8 Resident
04-11-2015, 10:48 PM
It's not just a crapshoot, it's a way for Kittycats to keep making money. You have to raise a LOT of cats to get enough jewels to get a fancie. Which means a lot of lindens going toward food for these cats. Yes you can buy them on the secondary market but that still means someone has paid for the food for those cats who make the jewels.

Once you have the jewels and turn them in, you don't get to choose your cat. If you get a cat you already have, then, in in order to get those jewels out of that cat, you must breed the cat. Once you have collected all the jewels to try again, it's still a crapshoot and you could get the same cat many times.

As long as you don't have all of the cats, it's human nature to keep going. Which means breeding more cats. Kittycats counts on this. Unfortunately, no business runs without profits. Thought I think if they were to make it so that you can either pick your fancie or make it so that you didn't get ones you already had, we would all still try for more fancie cats.
05-05-2015, 12:51 AM
* little bump *

any new Fancie kitties or new menagerie tigers on the way ? Shy

[Image: Inia_Soulstar.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron
02-21-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: New Fancie Kitty / New Menagerie Tiger
~ a little bump again ~ Smile

[Image: Inia_Soulstar.jpg]
02-24-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: New Fancie Kitty / New Menagerie Tiger
Yeppers give it a massive
**BUMP** Tongue
Thanks Inia Wink
Would love to see some new Confetti colours, Fancie Cats and Menagerie Black Leopard!!! Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)