Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Double Plush whiskers! Post your evidence here!
02-03-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: New Double Plush whiskers! Post your evidence here!
If someone birthed the double plush, could you post a picture of your baby up close and person on this thread. Would love to see it.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2015, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 07:57 AM by fabioazevedo Oh.)

image removed

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
02-27-2015, 08:38 PM
thank you for posting the pedigree by Dottie Fabao, much appreciated

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh
02-28-2015, 03:38 PM
(02-27-2015 08:38 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  thank you for posting the pedigree by Dottie Fabao, much appreciated

Hello Kayla,

I receive many pedigrees in my im. This is almost daily.

I always ask for people to post in the forum as evidence. Some are very good, like this Dottie.

But, unfortunately, very not know how to use the forum, or, no time to do, or, ashamed to do.

So I take the liberty to post and, show for all the evidence, arriving in my hands.

Always a pleasure to help.

The purpose of these topics in the forum is to help everyone.

So we have a graph of dominance MrCat always updated.

Everyone is free to post and help.

Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
02-28-2015, 05:05 PM
Thank you, Fabao. It is very helpful that you post the pedigrees for people so we can see where they are.

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
03-02-2015, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 07:12 PM by Mellyn Llewellyn.)
Dottie, has a pedigree with evidence Double Plush is recessive to OFW.

Hugs, ty Dottie

I think Dottie's pedigree is showing that Double Plush is dominant to OFW, not recessive. If DP were recessive, the offspring would show OFW. Yes?
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Dottie Idlemind , MsMagick Resident
03-02-2015, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 09:43 PM by Dottie Idlemind.)
(03-02-2015 07:09 PM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote:  Dottie, has a pedigree with evidence Double Plush is recessive to OFW.

Hugs, ty Dottie

I think Dottie's pedigree is showing that Double Plush is dominant to OFW, not recessive. If DP were recessive, the offspring would show OFW. Yes?

This is why I did not post the pedigree...... I don't think it proves anything solid at this point. ?

Latest Discoveries

KittyCatS History Document
03-03-2015, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 11:12 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
(03-02-2015 07:09 PM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote:  Dottie, has a pedigree with evidence Double Plush is recessive to OFW.

Hugs, ty Dottie

I think Fabao meant recessive. It's easy to flip words like right and left. I do that too flip recessive/dominant; right/left. But it's good to clarify/correct things if someone flips words.

I think Dottie's pedigree definitely shows that Double Plush is recessive to Wavy. And Dottie, your chart did show something new because it helps to set up a start point. Showing recessiveness is as important as showing dominance. Grandad Adalhard on your chart shows double plush. Grandmom Rapunzle shows Wavy. George the dad, shows Wavy from Rapunzle. George's child shows Double Plush so George hid Double Plush behind Wavy.

Earlier in this thread, Mellyn Llewellyn's chart shows that Double Plush is definitely dominant to Dreamy. Because Mellyn's chart shows dom to Dreamy, Double Plush is also dom to OFW as also shown in Dottie's chart.

So right now Double Plush is showing as somewhere between Wavy and Dreamy until we get a few more pedigree's to whittle it down some more.

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
03-04-2015, 06:46 AM
(03-03-2015 10:07 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  

Hugs, ty Dottie

I think Fabao meant recessive. It's easy to flip words like right and left. I do that too flip recessive/dominant; right/left. But it's good to clarify/correct things if someone flips words.

I think Dottie's pedigree definitely shows that Double Plush is recessive to Wavy. And Dottie, your chart did show something new because it helps to set up a start point. Showing recessiveness is as important as showing dominance. Grandad Adalhard on your chart shows double plush. Grandmom Rapunzle shows Wavy. George the dad, shows Wavy from Rapunzle. George's child shows Double Plush so George hid Double Plush behind Wavy.

Earlier in this thread, Mellyn Llewellyn's chart shows that Double Plush is definitely dominant to Dreamy. Because Mellyn's chart shows dom to Dreamy, Double Plush is also dom to OFW as also shown in Dottie's chart.

So right now Double Plush is showing as somewhere between Wavy and Dreamy until we get a few more pedigree's to whittle it down some more.

Kayla,

# 1
You made an incorrect interpretation of Melly pedigree. Melly made a working 'backcbreed' with the trait 'Double Plush'. that is, turned back the child with the mother.
Melly proves that Double Plush is recessive to Dreamy whiskers.

# 2
Pedigree Dottie, has yet to confirm on grandfather '20's whiskers shape' to find out if, 'DoulbePlush', is hidden in grandfather.
If it is confirmed, MOM, OdyFrazwve visible, hide, 'Doulbe Plush', and we have definitive evidence, which, Double Plush, is recessive to OdyFrazWave, too.

hugs

Fabio

03-04-2015, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 08:10 AM by Dottie Idlemind.)
Thank you for removing the pedigree, Fabio... when I have solid proof, I will post it. There is no need for anyone to post on my behalf. Smile

Latest Discoveries

KittyCatS History Document

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)