Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New most recessive tail - Flair
02-24-2023, 07:59 AM
RE: New most recessive tail - Flair
That’s not true. I’ve test bred a huge number of cats over the years - the latest collection cats, old (but newly unpacked from vendor packaging) gift cats, Fancie cats and the starters you can buy in the shop and I’ve found newly discovered traits in all of them.
There is no delay, once the new collection is released the new trait pool is available to any starter cat that connects with the server.

Heart Eleanor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Nicholai Shepherd , Songdog Woolley , LittleMe Jewell , Barry Ballyhoo , Arcadiamyst Resident , Julinah Resident , Sara Franco
02-26-2023, 08:33 AM
Thanks, Eleanor for confirming thatSmile It helps a lot.
03-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Proof ; Flair new most recessive tail!

[Image: ec944030d43871862d7ddf0edacd397c.png]

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Bunly Boo , LittleMe Jewell , Serena Stroikavskoi , Arcadiamyst Resident , Barry Ballyhoo
03-04-2023, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2023 12:09 PM by Ivy Lane.)
(02-24-2023 07:12 AM)Arcadiamyst Resident Wrote:  Thank goodness you did!!

I think, and please can someone confirm this, new traits released with a collection aren't put into general circulation for starters until the cats are no longer at the vendor.

So the Christmas cats are still at the vendor, this would make it from the previous Halloween collection? I have a Halloween cat sassy swank or more recessive and we've been testing it but so far not managed to pull it out the hider from the sibs.

Thankyou for replying, I appreciate it. Saves me digging out my originally boxed Santa cats Smile

Sent confirmation see above!

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)