RE: Vila's Kitties
Such cute new boys! Congrats!
I love the look of that platinum eye on that seal fur, just gorgeous Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Vilandra Miles
06-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Wow! Those mysterious mercury eyes are stunning! And the Snowshoe Lilac brings them out really well.

And Emmett is just plain yummy! *nom*

Congrats Vila, you have some awesome kitties!

IM me inworld as Kyorisa Yven.
The Breeders' Borough | Gypsy Kitten Cattery
07-03-2011, 02:02 PM
It's been a while and in the meantime all kitties are playing and sleeping and cuddling and enjoy their time. Of course there also was some breeding between all this. Wink

So, I wanted to introduce to you beautiful

Heart Helena

[Image: Helena.png]

Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Mercury (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis

MOM: Gerda, Fur: Russian - Black, Eyes: Odyssey Fire & Rain (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Plush, Ears: Curious
DAD: Egon, Fur: American Shorthair - Silver Tabby, Eyes: Mercury (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small), Shade: Illume, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis

She's the first kitten of these parents and they did great in first try. There's also a lot hidden in her still. I'm sure her kittens will be stunning and so I try to keep patient while she's growing up. *bites her fingernails*

Next there is:

Heart Glamour

[Image: Glamour.png]

Fur: Bengal - Sorell
Eyes: Odyssey Carnival (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Frisky

MOM: Daisy, Fur: Snowshoe - Lilac, Eyes: Mercury (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Frisky, Ears: Genesis
DAD: Falco, Fur: Siamese - Blue, Eyes: Blacklight (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small), Shade: Flair, Tail: Frisky, Ears: Genesis

She's been a real surprise. Both - fur and eyes - are traits passed down from the grandparents and it's actually the first time I saw these eyes in Mys/Small version. Did I mention I'm a total junky of eyes with the Mys/Small trait? *sighs drooling*

Last but never least comes:

Heart Bella Donna

[Image: Belladonna.png]

Fur: Ocicat - Tawny
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)

MOM: RFL Seaons Of Hope - Summer, Fur: Genesis - Domino, Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis
DAD: Oci, Fur: Ocicat - Lavender, Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small), Shade: Natural, Tail: Mysterious, Ears: Genesis

She's the very reason why I'm broke at the moment. *lol* As starters and me never works out I'm really happy I was able to get my hands on her. This fur is by far my favorite of the new (of those we know of so far). And with her dad being a Lavender Ocicat she's sure up for some surprises in the future. Wink

And yeah... I started out getting only boys... and now ended up getting only girls. When did that happen, huh? And how do I get my deal of testosterone now? Big Grin

So many questions... but now it's Trivia time.
See you around! *waves
07-03-2011, 03:18 PM
I adore your kitties! They are so different and all so amazing!
By the way, I was thinking a lot about how I can keep up with my own cats, breeding and family tree. And I loved your idea of showing parents and the baby in one shot! It is so easy and so amazing! Had to do that for my cats as well, so thank you so much for it!

~ Crazy KittyCatS Lady ~ [Image: 90d1069cbdd47f8c22522092aa917135.gif]
07-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Hello Diasonia,

thank you for your sweet words. Smile
For breeding purposes I use different sources though. First there comes my own memory. For some reason I can tell you for most of my kitties who are the parents and grandparents etc while sleeping. But don't ask me to remember my best friend's birthday. *lol* Besides that I keep records of my kitties and now of course the Pedigree site is a huge help.

And now something completely different. Ever since I updated my kitties and saw that new sleeping pose I couldn't get this idea out of my head. It is - I have to admit - a little bit macabre, but I hope you all can see this as some crazy gal playing around with photoshop fun-picture. There's no message behind this. It's just what popped up in my head when I saw this kitty lying there today. *giggles*

Crazy mind at work here!!!

[Image: KC-Police.png]

no harm was done to any kitty. she's happy and healthy and loved her first acting appointment. Wink
 Thanks given by: Ener Bing
07-03-2011, 07:13 PM
LOL That is the same thing I thought when I saw that pose for the very first time. Great job! hahahahhahah

~ Crazy KittyCatS Lady ~ [Image: 90d1069cbdd47f8c22522092aa917135.gif]
07-03-2011, 11:10 PM
LOL Your crime scene picture made my day Big Grin

So cute but so scary too! hehe

07-07-2011, 04:32 PM
OMG!

seriously!

Some kitty boxes should come with a SERIOUS HEALTH RISK WARNING!!! *puts the defilibrator aside with shaky hands*

Heart Hope

[Image: Hope.png]

Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Caramel (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Glitter

MOM: Fabia, Fur: Bengal - Snow, Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Mysterious
DAD: Gerald, Fur: Bengal - Snow, Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis
07-09-2011, 07:54 PM
(07-07-2011 04:32 PM)Vilandra Miles Wrote:  OMG!

seriously!

Some kitty boxes should come with a SERIOUS HEALTH RISK WARNING!!! *puts the defilibrator aside with shaky hands*

Heart Hope

[Image: Hope.png]

Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Caramel (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Glitter

MOM: Fabia, Fur: Bengal - Snow, Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Mysterious
DAD: Gerald, Fur: Bengal - Snow, Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis

WOW I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!! You have 2 cats i want share!!! You cant have botha Glitter Snow and a TawnySad

Visit my store @ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vygg/25/118/83 [Image: avatar_753.jpg?dateline=1331973492]
07-10-2011, 06:50 AM
I keep on drewling! Heart

And that crime scene picture is just too precious!! Awesome!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)