Crazy cat woman in RL & SL!
Kittycattin'
Kittycats Arcade
The Kitty Witchery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2011, 09:05 PM
RE: Vila's Kitties
It's been OMG-Kitty-Day today and I'm all excited about what I've got.
So I made pictures of them with their parents in the back.
Both were huge surprises!!!

Beautiful
[Image: Beautiful.png]

Fur: Bengal - Sorell
Eyes: Odyssey Dream (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Mysterious

MOM: Agnes, Fur: Bengal - Sorell, Eyes: Grape Ice (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Boo Boo, Ears: Mysterious
DAD: Alaric, Fur: Bengal - Sorell, Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Curious

Claire
[Image: Claire.png]

Fur: Siamese - Lilac
Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Frisky

MOM: Belisma, Fur: American Shorthair - Cream Tabby, Eyes: Fire (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Flair, Tail: Frisky, Ears: Genesis
DAD: Belismo, Fur: American Shorthair - Cream Tabby, Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Flair, Tail: Frisky, Ears: Genesis
05-12-2011, 05:09 AM
Heart RE: Vila's Kitties
Today is the day I fell in love. Heart

My little Donna - this I know for sure - is THE kitty I'm going to keep forever.
I can't stop starring at her. *sighs deeply* So cute and so unexpected.

[Image: Donna.png]

Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)

MOM: Cassy, Fur: Russian - Black, Eyes: Genesis Water (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Frisky, Ears: Mysterious
DAD: Booker, Fur: Russian - Black, Eyes: Shamrock (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis
05-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Wow! That kitty is amazing! I've only seen rainbow prism eyes once, and on a russian black?!? She's so gorgeous! Congratulations!

IM me inworld as Kyorisa Yven.
The Breeders' Borough | Gypsy Kitten Cattery
 Thanks given by: Vilandra Miles
05-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Rainbow RE: Vila's Kitties
thank you GypsyKitten.

Last night that same kitty pair was due again and apparently they're not done surprising me.

[Image: Deana.png]

Deana
Fur: Siamese - Chocolate
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)

MOM: Cassy, Fur: Russian - Black, Eyes: Genesis Water (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Frisky, Ears: Mysterious
DAD: Booker, Fur: Russian - Black, Eyes: Shamrock (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis

She already got a beautiful and very fitting collar, which means, she's a keeper as I only put collars on those I'm going to keep even after breeding them. Smile
05-23-2011, 01:31 AM
OMG!! All those kitties are GORGEOUS!!! Heart
05-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Donna is all grown up now and is going to have her first kitten later today. I'm already over-excited and can't wait to see what she's going to come up with. I promise to keep you posted. Smile

In the meantime my Snowshoe Bluepoints were having a baby. And the little guy is really a cutie. Please meet

Heart Errol

[Image: Errol.png]

Fur: Snowshoe - Bluepoint
Eyes: Shamrock (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Genesis

I think the shamrock eyes are really great on this beautiful fur and the little pointy ears make him look all rascal.

And while waiting for time to pass by 'til Donna is having her turn, I've been chasing my favorite Red Tabby. Her name is

Heart Esmeralda

[Image: Esmeralda.png]

Fur: American Shorthair - Red Tabby
Eyes: Forest (Shape: Mysterious| Pupil: Small)
Tail: Plush

She personates the first fullfilling of my breeding goals as she looks exactly as my real life kitty did I grew up with. I'm so glad to have her now and it's been quiet the work to get there. *proud mommy*
05-24-2011, 04:18 PM
At 1:25 pm SLT today Donna had her first kitten with a fine stud I bought for her some days ago. It's a little girl and I named her

Heart Evita

[Image: Evita.png]

Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Odyssey Fire & Rain (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Plush
Ears: Curious

MOM: Donna, Fur: Russian - Black, Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Frisky, Ears: Mysterious
DAD: Campino, Fur: Russian - Black, Eyes: Odyssey Fire & Rain (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis

Looks like I'm going collar-shopping again. Big Grin
05-30-2011, 08:37 AM
O M G you are so lucky to have so many pretty kitties!
And those rainbow eyes!!! I am so jealous lol Tongue
You have an amazing kitty collection! Heart

I am ADDICTED to KittyCats!
| Play Kitty Mansion |
06-06-2011, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 09:12 AM by Vilandra Miles.)
Thank you so much, Abelladonna !
I spent a lot of time and effort to come this far and there is still such a long road ahead. Shy

A couple of weeks ago I snatched up a pretty boy on the market. He has those awesome Mercury eyes, that I totally love but never managed to get into my cattery before. So now it was about time and I bought him. The first kitten, though rather plain already came up with daddy's eyes, the second one though was a huge surprise:

Heart Daisy

[Image: Daisy.png]

Fur: Snowshoe - Lilac
Eyes: Mercury (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Ears: Genesis

MOM: Beppa, Fur: Bengal - Sorell, Eyes: Odyssey Fire & Rain (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis
DAD: Cole, Fur: Chateau Cat - 3 Spot No. 2, Eyes: Mercury (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Illume, Tail: Genesis, Ears: Genesis

Maybe I'm in even more luck and her kittens start showing the Illume from dad. You never know with cats, you know. Wink

Now I have to tell you about Deana's little baby-boy. He's her second kitten so far, though the first one wasn't "that" exciting. This is:

Heart Emmett

[Image: Emmett.png]

Fur: Siamese - Chocolate
Eyes: Platinum (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Boo Boo

MOM: Deana, Fur: Siamese - Chocolate, Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Frisky, Ears: Mysterious
DAD: Doug, Fur: Siamese - Chocolate, Eyes: Fire (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big), Shade: Natural, Tail: Plush, Ears: Genesis

He is the first kitten with Platinum eyes born in my cattery ever. Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)