Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

120 day gift from kitty
10-10-2011, 05:46 AM
120 day gift from kitty
I was just thinking about it... What about when a kitty gets to 120 days you get a notecard or somthing that tells you what all their hidden traits were...

just a thought..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2011, 02:37 AM
RE: 120 day gift from kitty
Kinda bad idea from the way I look at it.

It would be too easy to track exactly how traits are passed down and the exact dominance/recessiveness of them. I know people have their own lists for that, but they are not as absolute as something like this would be. So after you collect a few hundred pedigree and notecards Im sure some savvy programmer could make a program that indexes how traits really are passed down or you can of course do it by hand too and make a spreadsheet.

But I wouldnt mind getting a NC when they reach 120, like a fortune cookie. Only drawback is that no one will menagerie cats for a few weeks and keep them in inventory instead to get their fortune cookie then menagerie Smile
10-14-2011, 04:42 AM
Well on one hand I would love to see what I was not able to discover ... and the other hand I might just bite my a** when I read what I had missed.
Besides that i totally agree with Rocky. Ppl. will store kitties in invent just to keep get the lucky cookie and of course there might be some smart ones that can break the code -- and then we might see the next program for kittybreeders on the market that might even be able to track the possibilities of your breeders right after birth by only adding some facts into a hud or whatever ...
So this would totally spoil the breeding.
10-16-2011, 08:23 AM
yes not sure about this bitter sweet gift and I agree it might be to easy.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-15-2011, 09:53 AM
What if a 120 day old cat gave a jewel to its owner? People who are strictly pet owners could sell their jewels to be able to buy things like perma-petting. It should be limited to cats that had never been sick so people wouldn't just stash cats in their inventory.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)