Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats?
11-07-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 11:50 AM by Illuminatra Resident.)
RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats?
(11-06-2014 01:53 PM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  My bf named my first two cats Adolf and Eva because he said I was going to create my perfect race from them.

[Image: side-eye.jpg].

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane , anna Acanthus , Vocala Resident
11-07-2014, 11:45 AM
(11-06-2014 01:53 PM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  My bf named my first two cats Adolf and Eva because he said I was going to create my perfect race from them.

Ivy I am not sure of your intentions here . However I feel this comment could be viewed as highly insensitive at the very least because of the history behind those names you said with such humour.
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , Vocala Resident
11-09-2014, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 01:25 PM by Phil Metalhead.)
While she was looking for names for her kitties, I was watching this Eddie Izzard skit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5uDWvEzZYk (moderate profanity)... she was talking about trying to breed the "perfect" kitty that she's after, and my twisted mind put one and one together.

Apologies if it seems insensitive... if anything though, we're making fun of Hitler and his laughable idea of a "master race", not the atrocities he committed.

—Jessica Metalhead
 Thanks given by: LibGwen Resident , Vrem Vaniva
11-10-2014, 05:55 AM
(11-09-2014 01:24 PM)Phil Metalhead Wrote:  While she was looking for names for her kitties, I was watching this Eddie Izzard skit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5uDWvEzZYk (moderate profanity)... she was talking about trying to breed the "perfect" kitty that she's after, and my twisted mind put one and one together.

Apologies if it seems insensitive... if anything though, we're making fun of Hitler and his laughable idea of a "master race", not the atrocities he committed.

Thanks for clearing that up Phil... I feel better now Smile

Latest Discoveries

KittyCatS History Document
 Thanks given by: Vrem Vaniva
11-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Wink RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats?
I just unpacked a box and the kitten was named ... Noregard. No regard for what, exactly? Big Grin

Best wishes from my cats to yours,
Cygnoir Blanc of Tortitude Cattery
{ listed on Torgon's KC Web Market }
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
11-11-2014, 01:29 AM
(11-10-2014 01:32 PM)Cygnoir Blanc Wrote:  I just unpacked a box and the kitten was named ... Noregard. No regard for what, exactly? Big Grin
I had a Noregard! He was a fave -- a genesis flame fur with blacklight eyes, but hiding some traits I really loved. I always thought he had no regard for my feelings when he threw his gen fur on otherwise stellar kittens Smile But he redeemed himself plenty of times -- at those times, he was more of a Beau-regard -- aristocratic little guy. Hope yours will show appropriate regard for you!
 Thanks given by: Cygnoir Blanc
11-11-2014, 06:50 PM
I could not begin to list the number of funny names my cats have had. Mostly that's my own doing but some good ones come up on the autonamer. Recently one of my Halloweens was autonamed Albert Einstein (must be popular!) I bought one at auction named Enkoubadouuaoo, thinking it was the weirdest name I'd ever seen, then saw another for sale a week later (different owner) with the exact same name. O.o
I also opened a girl kitten once that was named Girl. I love the ones that are autonamed RuPaw and Paw Harvey - I've had both and still laugh - but mostly I name them myself.
11-12-2014, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 01:31 AM by VanityLace Resident.)
My mom just got her a male Megapuss and she name him Puss~N~Boots.
(11-11-2014 06:50 PM)Draven Schapire Wrote:  I could not begin to list the number of funny names my cats have had. Mostly that's my own doing but some good ones come up on the autonamer. Recently one of my Halloweens was autonamed Albert Einstein (must be popular!) I bought one at auction named Enkoubadouuaoo, thinking it was the weirdest name I'd ever seen, then saw another for sale a week later (different owner) with the exact same name. O.o
I also opened a girl kitten once that was named Girl. I love the ones that are autonamed RuPaw and Paw Harvey - I've had both and still laugh - but mostly I name them myself.

Omg RuPaw name had me dying! TongueBig GrinBig Grin

????????????????
?????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????? THIS CAT IS STALKING YOU
11-29-2014, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2014 08:49 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
Sad RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats?
I am concerned at the aggression in response to one person's entry here. It upset her enough that another person had to come in and try to ease it. You've tainted it for her, and now every time she sees the cats which amused her before she will remember being tackled by three people publicly and goodness knows how many privately. But hey, it must be okay because other people did it! Who is insensitive, again?
 Thanks given by: Vrem Vaniva
12-01-2014, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014 04:16 PM by Dottie Idlemind.)
I've gotten the name "Ellen DeGeneres" more than once.... it always makes me smile. ?

Latest Discoveries

KittyCatS History Document

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)