Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Fishing, Saturday, 26th July 1PM SLT!!
07-25-2014, 03:45 PM
KittyCatS Fishing, Saturday, 26th July 1PM SLT!!
We will have our next KittyCatS Fishing Tournament on Saturday, 26th July at 1PM SLT!!

We will use the old NeoRealms System for the last time, next time we will finally move to 7seas Smile

Dont miss it!!

Your KittyCatS Team
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2014, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 11:42 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
Question RE: KittyCatS Fishing, Saturday, 26th July 1PM SLT!!
(07-25-2014 03:45 PM)Equinox Pinion Wrote:  We will use the old NeoRealms System for the last time, next time we will finally move to 7seas Smile

There was no response when I asked last month. I have even more questions now.

How will the KittyCatS 7Seas fishing work? What is needed for it? How much will it cost us for each tournament? Is rezzing going to be an issue?

There are no instructions on the 7Seas website. Where can we find out all the things we want to know?

On the list of equipment on the website only the Casual rod says it "never expires". What does that mean about the various rods?

Thank you.
08-13-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: KittyCatS Fishing, Saturday, 26th July 1PM SLT!!
(08-10-2014 11:38 PM)LibGwen Resident Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 03:45 PM)Equinox Pinion Wrote:  We will use the old NeoRealms System for the last time, next time we will finally move to 7seas Smile

There was no response when I asked last month. I have even more questions now.

How will the KittyCatS 7Seas fishing work? What is needed for it? How much will it cost us for each tournament? Is rezzing going to be an issue?

There are no instructions on the 7Seas website. Where can we find out all the things we want to know?

On the list of equipment on the website only the Casual rod says it "never expires". What does that mean about the various rods?

Thank you.

sorry missed your first question Smile

The 7sea costs about the same as the old system we had, you will need a rod and bait Smile rezzing will be no issue at all. You can use the casual rod as we will set it the same as the old system, all rods will be equal so that people who buy more expensive ones dont have an advantage.....

For the instructions you best go to http://slurl.com/secondlife/Flotsam%20Beach/29/108/21/

the headquarter from 7seas and get a demo rod for 1L$ and check it out Smile
08-14-2014, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 09:47 AM by LibGwen Resident.)
Unfortunately the official in-world site is even less informative than the webpage. I couldn't find anything to answer questions except the notecard which all 7Seas signposts can give.

(08-13-2014 01:43 PM)Equinox Pinion Wrote:  The 7sea costs about the same as the old system we had, you will need a rod and bait Smile rezzing will be no issue at all. You can use the casual rod as we will set it the same as the old system, all rods will be equal so that people who buy more expensive ones dont have an advantage.....

The website says only Pro rods use bait. I'm still confused.

The website also says bait buckets must be rezzed to be used.

Assuming tournaments will continue to be an hour, how much bait would be needed for a tournament? With Neo-Realms I was using 120-145 bait per tournament, which required up to three purchases of 50-bait amounts if I didn't have enough in my "tacklebox". It appears it's not possible to win bait through 7Seas.

Thank you.
08-16-2014, 03:38 AM
How to Fish:
Wear your fishing rod.
Click on the rod, and pick "Cast" to cast out for a fish.
After a short wait, you might catch a fish!

Re: Pro
If you own a "Pro Fishing Rod", you can also buy "Bait Buckets" which help you earn experience points to improve your fishing skill.
Each casting uses one piece of bait.
Do not rezz the bucket of bait.
To load a bucket:
Wear it while you are wearing your fishing rod, then click on the bucket.
It will load the bait in to your pro rod and let you know when it has finished.
The empty bucket can then be deleted from your inventory.

You do not need a pro rod to participate in most fishing contests.
There is an un-baited hook option that may be use with the game to make it easy for people who don't want to spend the linden on a pro rod.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Aine
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)