Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Marketplace Support
08-07-2014, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 05:20 AM by Shamu077 Resident.)
RE: Marketplace Support
(08-06-2014 12:02 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  As with all objects in SL, boxes and kitties have a creator, the name and profile of whom can be found by left clicking said object, choosing edit and opening the creator's profile, where normally information on the product can be found and 99% of the time there will be info and an LM to their store in their profile picks, as is the case with KittyCatS.

This has been a reflex since my first month in SL so i automatically assumed it was for everyone else, i mean if not idk how the heck y'all manage to get around.

I do have an amazing idea though : what if every time we touch a kitty or a box then Kitten Longmeadow or one of her trusty CSRs automagically appear and grants us three questions, this would be awesome and extremely innovative indeed, well, maybe a bit complicated in the execution, tiresome even, in fact maybe not such a good idea at all; oh well ok, back to the ol' drawing board ---------->

That's a great idea Anna - Kitten could visit my castle and I could ask her where the hell are my Diamonds, three times yet?

I still think it would be a good marketing idea to simply put a link to the Main Shop right here on the website, since when you click Info on the cats - this is where you are sent - not to the Main Shop.

This reminds me of some old timer I once worked for in Breedables. He opened an entire sim to rent out shops and stalls - spent many hours building the site. But he put the rent box up above the shops and stalls so high you could not see the hover text indicating it was for rent, or the price and prims available, since he had many sizes for rent. I pointed out that if you were walking by his shops and stalls in his sim, you could not see the hover text and why not lower the rent box so it is visible at eye level.

His response was, well it's obvious to anyone that hovertext can only be seen for about 20 meters, and therefore they should always use their camera to zoom on the rent box, 50 meters above his shops. Basically saying if you were too stupid or lazy to do that, he didnt want to rent to you. His sim closed down for lack of customers in a few months. Smile

Shamu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
08-07-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: Marketplace Support
I agree the most obvious and duhh things for us are crucial for breeders who just started.
Especially when they started with kitties from the secondary market.
After this thread I thought back about when I started breeding KC's and there were some things I completely didn't understand or could find such as food.
Also understanding the evetual need of milk and the different vita's was not so clear to me.
Even though I found the Addicts Group I didn't want to ask what I though were stuppid questions.
It took a while for me to find the correct things to breed with.
Once I found the store I obtained a sh*t load of vita's in 6 packs even which I really didn't need just because I wanted to be good for my cats.
I obtained many happiness vita's because I figured the happier my cat is the better while I also used milk for example.
So I really didn't need to feed my cats happiness at all while that was about my dayjob LOL

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)