Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW to KittyCats & Looking for 2 Cats :) that resembles my rl ones. Pls. Help
06-05-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: NEW to KittyCats & Looking for 2 Cats :) that resembles my rl ones. Pls. Help
Hi Destiny

I have a beautiful black and White kitty with blueberry eyes. He is currently paired to one of my females, but I will be selling him in about 3 days. If he is your kitty, get in touch with me inworld and I will take you to see him.

Good luck
Sorcie Naxos

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: DestinyFox Resident
06-10-2014, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 08:24 PM by DestinyFox Resident.)
RE: NEW to KittyCats & Looking for 2 Cats :) that resembles my rl ones. Pls. Help
(06-03-2014 06:56 PM)Mari Halderman Wrote:  Sorry I only have morning dew and Chop Chop on my silver tabbies, good luck in your search Smile

Thank you so much for checking Big Grin HUGS.
(06-04-2014 07:45 PM)Vrem Vaniva Wrote:  I looked in Cattery too ... I am so sorry to hear about your loss of beloved kitty. I have felt that pain with mine, so ... *cries*. I hope you can get a similar-loooking kitty in SL that can console you a little.

The closest I can come to your Black and White kitty ... well, it has Rounded ears and you really do need the pointed ears ... would be possible to breed a baby with boo boo. This one has Lucky Irish eyes . Illume is pretty bright, too, so it might be too bright for you.
? New Born Kitten

Fur: Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 3
Eyes: Lucky Irish Clover (Curious|Small)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Curious
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: White (Plush)
Size: Normal

Thanks so much for checking. You're right the Illume might be too bright since I do want just a basic black and white coat Smile Appreciate you checking.
(06-05-2014 10:45 AM)KiyaLust Resident Wrote:  Hello, and welcome to KittyCats! I'm sorry to hear of your losses. I personally understand dealing with the loss of a Family member and Friend. Angel *Hugs*

The Chateau B/W No. 3 is my favorite breed (in RL and SL Smile ) and I have a ton... literally a ton of them! I don't have anything that specifically matches what you're looking for but I have several very close ^^ I also have several Silver Tabbies too.

I would be glad to help you out with any KittyCats advice you need and help you find your Kitties Smile PM me here or IM me inworld.

Kiya Snowpaw (Kiyalust Resident)

Hi Kiya it's me Des, I've sent you a private PM, can you please message me in game? Smile. Talk soon. HUGS.
06-13-2014, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 04:50 AM by Crepe Myrtle.)
Hi, Destiny. Here are two cats that are as close as I can get with what you are looking for.

Fur: American Shorthair - Silver Tabby
Eyes: Midnight Sky (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Swanky)
Size: Petite

Fur: Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 3
Eyes: Serenity (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Odyssey Boo Boo
Whiskers: White (Guitar)
Size: Normal

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
 Thanks given by: DestinyFox Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)