Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Milk carton just sits on feeding mat?
07-31-2011, 10:24 AM
Milk carton just sits on feeding mat?
I brought milk/food for the cat this morning, however the Milk carton will just sit on the mat and not fill the bowl? I don't know what I'm doing wrong? I copied it into my inventory like the directions said. The food works just fine.. but the milk is just sitting there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2011, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2011 06:34 PM by Tabby TopHat.)
RE: Milk carton just sits on feeding mat?
Hi Beli, I am a little confused by your question and hope you can help clear it up. You said "milk carton", have you had the chance to open the carton of milk yet and retrieve the bowl into your inventory? The milk will be in the form of a bowl. Sometimes there is lag and the milk doesn't go into the inventory right away. Let us know of any updates. Thanks!
**Problem Solved**
07-31-2011, 07:10 PM
RE: Milk carton just sits on feeding mat?
Beli, you are supposed to copy the contents of the milk carton into your inventory and then delete the milk carton (or pick it up if you wish,) and then rez the milk bowls out for your cats to drink the milk from. If you have an auto-feeder, you load the bowls of milk from your inventory into your feeder. The carton is merely the box the bowls of milk came in, not something that actually fills the bowls.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)