Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT**
08-09-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT**
I had a similar thought a long time ago.

It was pointed out to me that the cause is not this thread.

The cause is the Support section refers to this thread as if one should go here, first, before filing a Ticket.

Locking this thread, without removing the instructions to come here before filing a Ticket, would only lead to increased confusion for new users.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lostime Resident , MsMagick Resident
08-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Mmmm! But they can change the link in the support header with a link to the new locked thread they post as a sticky.

Filling a ticket because you LOST YOUR CAT WHEN TRYING TO DROP OR DETACH?
<br>
<br>
Please read our forum post for a workaround for this SL bug:<br><a href="http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=14995">http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=14995</a>
<br>
<br>

This thread is 8 pages long and is getting really confusing too people who is not English if all they need to read is really only the first post.
Find all posts by this user
08-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Ex: Submit a ticket
Subject * my cat is gone
KittyCatS ID * ID c4af4ca9-3b7e-c499-c348-47b4185f20cb

ID c4af4ca9-3b7e-c499-c348-47b4185f20cb . I got the cat free of you, however it was a red tag on the same day and today to try to put him on the ground was not possible and he disappeared from my inventory would like to know what happened and take the cat back, if possible. Please.
09-15-2015, 07:46 PM
i lost my 2ed kitty that was in the folder that came with Phoenix Firestorm kitty can you send me a new one?
09-19-2015, 09:33 AM
I've locked this thread since all of the replies have made it more confusing. The very first post does explain how to handle the workaround for the Drop bug, and also states to file a ticket. I've made that section extra noticeable since it seems to be getting missed.

In the future, if anyone has suggestions for things that I post, PM ME DIRECTLY. I will get the message a lot faster than if you just post it in a thread. Thanks.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Lostime Resident
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)