Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

2014 Fall-O-Ween Collection "ScareCrowS!" collectible KittyCatS!
10-10-2014, 12:18 PM
2014 Fall-O-Ween Collection "ScareCrowS!" collectible KittyCatS!
KittyCatS is proud to present the 2014 Fall-O-Ween Collection "ScareCrowS!" collectible KittyCatS!

[Image: KittyCatS_2014_Scarecrows.jpg]

In a cornfield far, far away, there lived some happy crows.... perhaps the happiest crows in all the land. For they ate, and ate, and ate and ate, til their hearts were contented bellies quite full.

Why you ask did they eat so much... well because the Scarecrows assigned to scare them away, would rather sit around and PLAY!!!! But why oh why did the scarecrows like to play... well... because they were KittyCatS adorned in colorful wonderful outfits, befitting any dashing scarecrow AND in the latest fall colors!!!

The farmers would get so mad, seeing that their corn crops had all gone bad, but one look at the faces of their little ScareCrowS and all was forgiven and light were their woes. The farmers knew a few crows couldn't wipe out their crops and the kitties ate fish, not corn, so all was not lost.

You may not believe such a story is true so just look at their faces and you will know we aren't lying to you. Smile

Enjoy these enchanting, wonderful, magical ScareCrowS that can't scare a crow to save their lives!

Oh AND like all our Fall collections, each cat includes (in its interaction menu) a rideable BROOM for you AND your cat to ride around in!!!

Your KittyCatS! Team

KittyCatS - ScareCrowS! Facts!

* are the KittyCatS ScareCrowS! transferable? - yes!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. and one portable food
* do they come with a special animation? - yes! You can fly with them on a broom!!
* do they come with the collars? - yes
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the ScareCrowS! CAN carry any new eyes in the Fall-O-Ween Collection (including MonSter MaSh cats) and the "Lite Dream" whisker shape shown on the MonSter MaSh cats. (with a natural colored tongue) They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you mate 2 ScareCrowS! they will give you a special baby you will NOT want to miss!!!!

GET THEM HERE!!!!!

KittyCatS! Main Shop

caLLie cLine Main Store

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fig/159/41/497">Haunted Fruit Islands</a>

©2014 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , xStormyx Resident , Vrem Vaniva , Eurydice Barzane , HollyAnne Jonstone , RoxonAve Resident
10-10-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: 2014 Fall-O-Ween Collection "ScareCrowS!" collectible KittyCatS!
In case anyone wants to see the list of names for the cats here they are:

ScareCrowS!

Cornucopia (multi-colored)
Cypress (green)
Orchid Mist (pinkish)
Cobalt (blue)
Corn Yellow (yellow)
Sangria (Red)

MonSter MaSh

Mad Masher (multi-colored)
Furious Fiend (green)
Psycho Savage (pink)
Creepy Creep (yellow)
Darling Diablo (orange)
Jolly Joker (Blue)
Boo Hoo Beast (purple)

Special traits that CAN (but don't necessarily) pass from this year's Halloween KittyCatS

"Lite Dream" whisker shape shown on the MonSter MaSh cats. (with a natural colored tongue)
COGNAC (Rich Brown)
CRYSTAL CRUSH (Yellowish Orange)
FULL MOON - Blue
ODYSSEY MOON (Displayed on the MonSter MaSh- Mad Masher One Yellowish Orange Crystal Crush or Gerbera Orange Eye and One Full Moon Blue eye)
ODYSSEY COGNAC MOON (Displayed on the ScareCrowS! - Cornucopia Male One Full Moon Blue eye and one Pinkish Wine eye)
ODYSSEY COGNAC WINE (Displayed on the ScareCrowS! - Cornucopia Female One Rich Brown Cognac eye and one Pinkish eye)

Aisling MacMoragh

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

[Image: 7818447284_3feaa5cda4_n.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Wila Resident , Dimpz Morane , xStormyx Resident , Eurydice Barzane , HollyAnne Jonstone
10-10-2014, 11:47 PM
(10-10-2014 11:31 PM)Aisling MacMoragh Wrote:  In case anyone wants to see the list of names for the cats here they are:

ScareCrowS!

Cornucopia (multi-colored)
Cypress (green)
Orchid Mist (pinkish)
Cobalt (blue)
Corn Yellow (yellow)
Sangria (Red)

MonSter MaSh

Mad Masher (multi-colored)
Furious Fiend (green)
Psycho Savage (pink)
Creepy Creep (yellow)
Darling Diablo (orange)
Jolly Joker (Blue)
Boo Hoo Beast (purple)

Special traits that CAN (but don't necessarily) pass from this year's Halloween KittyCatS

"Lite Dream" whisker shape shown on the MonSter MaSh cats. (with a natural colored tongue)
COGNAC (Rich Brown)
CRYSTAL CRUSH (Yellowish Orange)
FULL MOON - Blue
ODYSSEY MOON (Displayed on the MonSter MaSh- Mad Masher One Yellowish Orange Crystal Crush or Gerbera Orange Eye and One Full Moon Blue eye)
ODYSSEY COGNAC MOON (Displayed on the ScareCrowS! - Cornucopia Male One Full Moon Blue eye and one Pinkish Wine eye)
ODYSSEY COGNAC WINE (Displayed on the ScareCrowS! - Cornucopia Female One Rich Brown Cognac eye and one Pinkish eye)

Thank you for posting this! Heart

[Image: n1cumv.jpg]

Stores and Auctions @

FelineS KittyCatS
United Kitty Friends
A little bit of everything
10-11-2014, 11:16 AM
KittyCats, you've outdone yourselves again. It's hard to imagine how they could be any cuter. Love the idea of the scarecrow kitties protecting the corn and the fall harvest. Beautiful.
08-23-2015, 03:33 AM
I know its a while since anyone posted on this thread but coud someone please settle a recurring argument for me as I have searched the forums and can find nothing definitive to settle it.
Is the LITE DREAM whisker a Limited Edition available only from Halloween starters or is it still a trait that can be found in NEW starters currently on sale?
It was my understanding it was a Limited/Special Edition like several of the eyes and no longer available and therefore for all intents and purposes retired.
Clarity on this would be appreciated.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
08-23-2015, 10:59 PM
(08-23-2015 03:33 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  I know its a while since anyone posted on this thread but coud someone please settle a recurring argument for me as I have searched the forums and can find nothing definitive to settle it.
Is the LITE DREAM whisker a Limited Edition available only from Halloween starters or is it still a trait that can be found in NEW starters currently on sale?
It was my understanding it was a Limited/Special Edition like several of the eyes and no longer available and therefore for all intents and purposes retired.
Clarity on this would be appreciated.

I don't think it was intended that the whisker could only come from that collection, just that it was only shown on the one cat from the collection. But that said, the only starters I have ever gotten Lite Dream from were the Halloween kitties that are listed above, so I can understand why you have questions about this..

Aisling MacMoragh

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

[Image: 7818447284_3feaa5cda4_n.jpg]
08-25-2015, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 11:01 AM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
I have only gotten lite dream from my halloween cats. I have bred normal starters and so far none ofmine have hid that whisker. Hopefully someone will clarify on this more, would be appreciated Smile I do remember them saying some traits would be LE and only for the halloween collection, not sure how true that is though

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)