Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Adventures Available on iBooks
03-28-2014, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 02:20 PM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Star KittyCatS Adventures Available on iBooks
Maxwell and Skippy are very pleased to announce the publication of this free iBook, telling the story of their adventures in outer space with their two KittyCatS, The Vampire King and Queen. We would both love it if you were to download your own copy. Best of all, it won't cost you a single penny - it's absolutely free!

Can you remember what you dreamed about last night? If you can, was your dream a weird and wonderful one? I bet it was - they usually are! Well, elves are no different from you and I. When elves sleep, they dream of the most bizarre and amazing adventures too – just like us all. However, elven dreams are different from human dreams. When groups of elves sleep, their separate dreams merge into one big adventure so that the sleeping elves interact with each other within their own individual dream times. Their adventures and stories often remain bizarre (like all good dreams are) but each individual elf contributes to the plot of the major dreamtime, in the same way that the ingredients of a meal contribute to the overall taste of the finished dish.

Find out what Maxwell and Skippy dreamed about in their slumbers.

Lunar Dream Free iBook

Also, if you like KittyCatS, you may like to know that our second KittyCatS adventure is out now too. Again, it is free of charge. It won't cost you a penny!

You probably know that Skippy and I found our very first Russian Black cats (with vampire ears and passion-coloured eyes) in the castle ruins near our home one Harvest Moon, many years ago. However, you won't know how they came to get there in the first place. Find out the whole incredible story of the vampire kittens, from the rescue of the Wishing Tree and the theft of the magician's top hat by fairies, to the loss of the Fairy King Emperor's rubies and many other remarkable adventures. This KittyCatS story is an epic 29 pages long and we do so hope that you may want to download it and enjoy it too.

The Vampire Cats Free iBook

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Crepe Myrtle , Skippy Beresford , Olgita Ruby , Aubreygrace Starlight , JC Aferdita
03-28-2014, 06:39 AM
RE: FREE iBook Available
Awesome job, Maxwell!

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Skippy Beresford
03-28-2014, 10:30 AM
Come join us on an exciting adventure!

[Image: 10254399715_795bf2bc9b_b.jpg]

It's an amazing story of a trip we took with two of our beloved kitties to the moon!

The Vampire Kitties Shop
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , JC Aferdita
03-28-2014, 12:02 PM
You always come up with something interesting! Well done!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-28-2014, 12:05 PM
very cool Maxwell!!! I will have to get my copy Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)