Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCat of the Month - April 2014
03-16-2014, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 11:55 AM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
KittyCat of the Month - April 2014
Here are your stats for April, 2014!

[Image: kittycat-of-the-month-april-2014.png]

Fur: Bengal - Tawny
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Boo Boo
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: Normal

Remember you can read all about the KittyCat of the Month at our website here: http://kittycats.biz/month_kittycat.php

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: KittyCat of the Month - April 2014
Do we need to register somewhere in order to participate?

I'm trying this contest for the first time, and have two Bengal Tawny cats I'm breeding for it. Both are from my cattery, not bought from anyone else, siblings from a RomantiCat actually. Both are newly unpacked as of 6-7 days ago (unpacked specifically for this contest). One matches on five traits, the other has seven of the needed traits, but neither of them show up on the list here (http://kittycats.biz/month_kittycat.php). I am keeping them in Cattery but can move them in world if necessary. How can I get started on this?

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” Jean Cocteau
04-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi Miu,

You don't have to register anywhere, any cat born in your cattery (inworld or online) during April and with enough matching traits
will automatically show on the list on the website.
Once a cat has let's say 7 traits in common with the KC of the month, all cats with less traits won't show anymore on the list, though.

Hikari Smile

04-02-2014, 11:21 PM
(04-02-2014 04:18 PM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Hi Miu,

You don't have to register anywhere, any cat born in your cattery (inworld or online) during April and with enough matching traits
will automatically show on the list on the website.
Once a cat has let's say 7 traits in common with the KC of the month, all cats with less traits won't show anymore on the list, though.

Hikari Smile

Okay, I'm still confused.

One of my cats has seven matching traits. He is not shown on the list. He has never appeared on the list so he wasn't removed to make room for better. However, many cats matching only five traits are displayed. I see the date of many of these cats is listed as the 1st or 2nd of April, I suppose when they were opened or acknowledged? Mine were open a week ago today and are now seven. Does this make a difference?

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” Jean Cocteau
04-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Yes, the difference is that the cat has to be dropped by the female cat during the month of April.

Hikari Smile

Thanks given by: MiuKitten Resident
04-03-2014, 06:38 PM
(04-03-2014 10:20 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Yes, the difference is that the cat has to be dropped by the female cat during the month of April.

Hikari Smile

Oh! Big Grin Thanks, I was worried! Hopefully their kitten will show then.

Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)