Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Partnering
07-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Partnering
I've repeatedly tried to partner my (very first) cat with my business partner's; it never updates to say "Partnered." The cats are within range of each other, feeding from group bowls, and the other stats seem to be within line for breeding based on the manual. What are we missing? It says partnering with a friend's cat is possible "if they allow it" and we've both repeatedly tried to set partner by name.

Does love have to be at 100%? These are both SL8B cats, can they be partnered?

.sig, avatar, smilies, yadda yadda yadda! I like me some kitties!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2011, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2011 03:18 PM by Melanie774 Kidd.)
RE: Partnering
(07-09-2011 01:09 PM)Lelani Carver Wrote:  I've repeatedly tried to partner my (very first) cat with my business partner's; it never updates to say "Partnered." The cats are within range of each other, feeding from group bowls, and the other stats seem to be within line for breeding based on the manual. What are we missing? It says partnering with a friend's cat is possible "if they allow it" and we've both repeatedly tried to set partner by name.

Does love have to be at 100%? These are both SL8B cats, can they be partnered?

.sig, avatar, smilies, yadda yadda yadda! I like me some kitties!

Yes, they can be partnered. Both owners of the cats need to be present, however; one owner does the partnering and the other owner needs to hit the Accept button. I've found that if the owner who needs to accept isn't available immediately, the Accept dialogue is lost.

[Image: 6853924930_0f355fc725_o.png]
07-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Probably a stupid thing to ask:

Which name did you type in open chat after you hit the "breed" button? The name of your business partner her/himself or the name of her/his cat? It only works with the later.

Sorry, but seeing the word "partner" being used in two ways here and as you say it's your first kitty, this could be an easy mistake.
07-18-2011, 03:23 AM
I had my SL8B cat partnered with that of a friend and was never able to produce a kitten either. I think it may be built in to them not to breed together. Once they were unpartnered I had no trouble breeding them with other KittyCatS.
07-18-2011, 09:38 AM
All our cats can be partners also the magic sl8 cat Smile
If you want to partner a cat with someone elses cat both owners of each cat have to be online.
One has to send the parterning request while the other owner of the has to accept it.The request doesn't work when the other owner is offline.
Happy breeding Heart
07-21-2011, 11:18 PM
I also wanted to add that both cats need to be in range of each other at all times during the partnering and breeding process.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)