Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: View Pedigree Button on Kitty Menu
07-08-2011, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 11:59 AM by Vilandra Miles.)
Suggestion: View Pedigree Button on Kitty Menu
Hiya!

It's me again. Smile
The new pedigree site is a gigantic help and I like to look my kitties up there to dig deeper in their lineages and then see with whom to mate what kitty to. The only little problem is: it's a rather "long" road to get to that site. Especially when you have some more kitties and want to check for a just born kitty. Either the kitty is still named Kitten or even if this is changed this doesn't mean the pedigree does know that already.

So, at the moment I'm helping myself by throwing the View Pedigree stand on the ground and copy/paste the kittens ID in its description to go directly to the kitties site with a simple mouse-click. And this is what made me thinking. (*g* YES, I sometimes do that. Wink )

Wouldn't it be great if instead of going this loooong way there would be a button in the kitty menu (like the one that links to this website) that instead links to the kitty's pedigree just like the View Pedigree thingy does? I don't know, call it the "Pedigree" button or something like that. Just to allow us a shortcut.

There are days when my cats give like ten boxes and then the other day four more. All of the sudden I'm standing in front of a birthing pen with 14 fluffy cuddly kittens (which are all still named "Kitten" of course) and have to decide where to go from there with the little ones. A quicklink to each kitty's pedigree would be a huge help!!!

Maybe something worth considering. Smile

Vila
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli
07-08-2011, 12:04 PM
RE: Suggestion: View Pedigree Button on Kitty Menu
(07-08-2011 11:57 AM)Vilandra Miles Wrote:  Hiya!

It's me again. Smile
The new pedigree site is a gigantic help and I like to look my kitties up there to dig deeper in their lineages and then see with whom to mate what kitty to. The only little problem is: it's a rather "long" road to get to that site. Especially when you have some more kitties and want to check for a just born kitty. Either the kitty is still named Kitten or even if this is changed this doesn't mean the pedigree does know that already.

So, at the moment I'm helping myself by throwing the View Pedigree stand on the ground and copy/paste the kittens ID in its description to go directly to the kitties site with a simple mouse-click. And this is what made me thinking. (*g* YES, I sometimes do that. Wink )

Wouldn't it be great if instead of going this loooong way there would be a button in the kitty menu (like the one that links to this website) that instead links to the kitty's pedigree just like the View Pedigree thingy does? I don't know, call it the "Pedigree" button or something like that. Just to allow us a shortcut.

There are days when my cats give like ten boxes and then the other day four more. All of the sudden I'm standing in front of a birthing pen with 14 fluffy cuddly kittens (which are all still named "Kitten" of course) and have to decide where to go from there with the little ones. A quicklink to each kitty's pedigree would be a huge help!!!

Maybe something worth considering. Smile

Vila

If you click on a KittyCatS and than "online help" you are lead to a website where you can choose to see that pedigree from that KittyCats.

[Image: a_catbox.gif]
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli
07-08-2011, 12:06 PM
(07-08-2011 12:04 PM)SmartKittyCat Wrote:  If you click on a KittyCatS and than "online help" you are lead to a website where you can choose to see that pedigree from that KittyCats.

Yeah, I just found that other thread. *lol*
And I was SO sure I have been reading them all before typing all that text. Never mind. ^^
07-09-2011, 06:30 AM
OMG I've been doing that too Vilandra!!! I just learned something new and an easier quicker way!! Thanks !!!!

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)