Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New at KittyCatS! Mistake Erasers
02-22-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: New at KittyCatS! Mistake Erasers
This is so awesome! Thanks so much!
Now I need some help please? I have kitty dollars available, but when I try to retrieve my cats from the Menagerie, it tells me I don't have sufficient menagerie dollars?
So I'm unsure what to do here? Can I transfer Kitty Dollars to the Menagerie? If so, how?

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Yayyyyyyy im gonna be reunited with my first pink teacup d Thanks KC!

Heart Amore KittyCats Heart
Check out all 5 Locations! Lm's in my Profile!
Main Store
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2014, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014 05:27 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(02-22-2014 10:44 AM)Soleil Jolbey Wrote:  This is so awesome! Thanks so much!
Now I need some help please? I have kitty dollars available, but when I try to retrieve my cats from the Menagerie, it tells me I don't have sufficient menagerie dollars?
So I'm unsure what to do here? Can I transfer Kitty Dollars to the Menagerie? If so, how?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Soleil Smile

We need menagerie dollars 50K$ per retreival.
These can only come from K$ you receive by menagerie a kitty or box.
Per box or cat you receive 50K$ as well.
It may be a little confusing because we can obtain K$ to spend in the cattery on food and such or via a gift card but these K$ are not the same as the ones we collect via menagerie a kitty these are the only ones which gives us access to bring kitties back from menagerie or to buy a Le Tigre for example.
You can see the difference in your K$ overview here: http://kittycats.biz/transactions.php
So basically in order to retreive 3 older kitties and assuming you have no menagerie K$ you need to menagerie 3 cats or boxes to be able to do so.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Soleil Jolbey
02-23-2014, 12:44 PM
(02-22-2014 05:25 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(02-22-2014 10:44 AM)Soleil Jolbey Wrote:  This is so awesome! Thanks so much!

Thanks in advance!

Hello Soleil Smile

We need menagerie dollars 50K$ per retreival.
These can only come from K$ you receive by menagerie a kitty or box.
Per box or cat you receive 50K$ as well.
It may be a little confusing because we can obtain K$ to spend in the cattery on food and such or via a gift card but these K$ are not the same as the ones we collect via menagerie a kitty these are the only ones which gives us access to bring kitties back from menagerie or to buy a Le Tigre for example.
You can see the difference in your K$ overview here: http://kittycats.biz/transactions.php
So basically in order to retreive 3 older kitties and assuming you have no menagerie K$ you need to menagerie 3 cats or boxes to be able to do so.

That makes sense Kayleigh! Thanks for helping me out Smile
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
02-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Now if you can just make an option for cats that are over 120 days old to become Perma Pets without making us pay again, you will be my hero! Smile:)http://kittycats.biz/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

(02-21-2014 04:54 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Ever have one of those "oops" moments where you partnered the wrong cats, or unboxed the wrong kitten? Have "menagerie remorse" over some cats you turned in long, long ago? We've added the following to the store for you:

- KittyCatS! Break Free Bottle: Unpartners cats partenered less than 24 hours ago for free.

- KittyCatS! Repacker: Repacks cats aged 0 days back into their box.

- KittyCatS! - Miracle Menagerie Bottle: Retrieve up to 3 cats/boxes menageried before we introduced our Menagerie Bottle. (Feb. 2013)

More details below!

Enjoy!
Your KittyCatS! Team

1. KittyCatS! - BREAK FREE!!! - a free break up bottle for cats partnered less than 24 hours ago!!! no more oooopsie, YOU PARTNERED ME TO THAT CREEP??? Smile so if you make a mistake, you can fix it free Smile
The regular Break up bottles bought as of this point can no longer unpartner partnerships less than 24 hours old.

The cattery will automatically drop any charge if you break a partnership which was created less than 24 hours ago.

2. KittyCatS! Repacker: Repacks cats aged 0 days back into their cozy warm box. no more DARN, i meant to unpack YOU!!! - if you make a mistake, you can fix it in 24 hours Smile

AND last but NOT least... we have finally finished up something we've been so excited to get to you!

3.KittyCatS! - Miracle Menagerie Bottle! - This miracle bottle will allow you to get 3 cats you menageried before we introduced our Menagerie Bottle. (Feb. 2013) Yes, 3 cats, all the way back to when you started!!!!

We hope you enjoy these new products with our compliments.

You will find them in the entrance at the store on a special table. Smile
02-23-2014, 05:22 PM
(02-23-2014 12:44 PM)Soleil Jolbey Wrote:  That makes sense Kayleigh! Thanks for helping me out Smile

Your welcome Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

02-24-2014, 01:34 AM
Great Job, Thanks KC Team
02-24-2014, 07:01 AM
Thank you so much KC team Smile This is just one of the many, many reasons we love you guys. You actually take the time to listen to us and do your best to do something about it if possible.

One question about the Magic Mengerie bottle, is it only 3 cats period? Like is it up to 3 cats at a time or just a one time shot of 3 cats thats it?

Either way this will be a wonderful feature and thank you again.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
02-27-2014, 07:14 AM
Thumbs Up RE: New at KittyCatS! Mistake Erasers
Heart AWESOME! Very helpful and useful things we definitely need!
02-27-2014, 09:02 AM
awesome! thank you!

Posh
[Image: 90fd9561-d0f9-4059-a7eb-460f4b34671d_zps9ff2614f.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)